𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐑𝐎𝐒𝐄: 𝐈

HE CAN FEEL THE TENSION WAS RISING

Dahlia was looking at him dead in the eyes after telling his story. "So, let me get this straight. You got your magic locked away because you ate a tart and now you're here hoping that I'll let you transfer to Casita?" she inquired raising an eyebrow.

Ace nodded gulping down looking away. He knows that she was tired and from experience with his mother, he knows women are scary when they get interrupted during they catch z's.

Dahlia sighed before she rocked Grim gently seeing him groan. Her rocking him calmed him from whatever nightmare he was having.

"I would've reacted the regular way I would but, Grim is sleeping. So, listen to what I'm saying," Dahlia gave him a stern look. "Both of you were in the wrong. You shouldn't have eaten a food in the food that didn't belong to you, especially when you live in dorms. Trust me, I experienced it."

'I want to question that, but I won't.'

"And he shouldn't have locked your powers. He could've just given you a light punishment. Anyway, you should've apologized. Tomorrow, you'll be apologizing to him. I'll go with you tomorrow to talk with him," Dahlia sighed before she stood up. "For now, there is an extra room for you. The room is just next to mine."

Ace felt the tiles beneath them started to move. "Relax, Casita's going to lead you to the room," he heard Dahlia assured him before the tiles began to move them.

"Goodnight Ace, see you tomorrow at breakfast."

◆━━━━━━━▣✦▣━━━━━━━━◆

Ace glares at Deuce, who was controlling himself not to laugh.

Ace got woken up when Casita decided to throw him out of the bed and brought him infront of the front door and got greeted by Deuce.

"Told ya the dorm was alive."

Ace looked at the top of the stairs seeing Grim being brought down by the Casita. Dahlia's door open letting out the girl fully prepped in her school uniform. "Sorry, I should've told you about Casita waking us up."

The two students looked baffled at the girl. She looked more professional in the school uniforms. Her hair was in a half-ponytail to pull her longer fringes and bangs back so she could see. She had her glasses on since her contact lenses were out of commission. She wore classic black heeled shoes and a pair of long socks.

For them, she looked more approachable especially since, her eyes weren't posing as it's usual pointed look. "Deuce, come in. I'll heat up some breakfast for us."

"I want some of those cheese bread!!"

"So, you won't be our classmate for some classes?"

Dahlia nodded at Deuce question. "I talked with the Headmaster and told him about how me and my twin sister, Dina finished college early and since I got some of my stuff from my other world. I got some of the technology I made for the company I run," Dahlia explained taking out two phones.

"The left phone is my other world's phone while the other one is the one that Crowley gave me. Since I couldn't sleep last night after Ace woke me up. I tinkered with some of it's features and made myself an account," she opened an app named 'Magicam' and showed her account named 'Lia_dia'.