No one gets her!

Thank you @thatoneaizawasimp  for this request

You all are hanging out.
"Hey Austin"Julieta kisses him,you clench up at the sight pepa notices it

"Hey Y/N can I talk to you"you become worried hoping she hasn't noticed"yeh sure"you both walk out.

"Are you okay,you seem a bit ya know"

"Yeh thanks pep it's just you know I wanted to ask juli but Augustin beat me to it"you nervously smiled.

"Yeah but don't worry me and bruno are here for you"pepa smiled you have all known each other since you were little now youre 18.

What you didn't know that Austin was listening to your conversation it wasn't his fault Julieta asked him to get pepa.

(A few hours later Julieta,Bruno and felix had to go so it's just you Austin and pepa)

"Hey what was that conversation about earlier"Austin questions you have a feeling that he knows

'Oh shit did he hear' you thought"nothing much,why?'

"Oh because it seemed like something for what I over heard"

You and peps look at each other nervously

"Hah what did you hear?"

"Nothing just that you still like my girlfriend well it doesn't matter she chose me not you"Austin replied (I love him it's just for this story)Pepa gets a cloud over her head.

"What"

"You heard me y/n she chose me"

"If you hadn't got to her with your stupid bee sting she would've never chosen you"
You started raising your voice

"YEh but she chose me not you!"

"Is that all you can say?"

You both started bickering but you were to busy fighting that you didn't know pepa went to get BRUNO and Julieta

"SHES MINE I LOVE HER SHE LOVES ME"

"SHE DIDNT EVEN KNOW YOU EXISTED UNTIL YOU GOT HURT"

"Fine let's play a game winner gets Julieta"

"No one gets her!she's not a price to be won,she's an amazing person who's absolutely beautiful and deserves the world"

"Woah "you heard bruno and Julieta half whisper

You freeze as Julieta walks over to you and......

Kisses you(ugh finally)
Your still stood there in shock but you kiss her back ,she pulls away oh by the way Austin we're over sorry!

You smile I little bit knowing you won and kiss her back

You can hear BRUNO amd pepa chearing you two on because they've shipped you since you the were younger.