Young love

Julieta
A/n I just want to say that I can't reply to comments but thanks for commenting

You're 16 in this and the triplets are 17

*you're sitting in your room and them all of a sudden your door busts open and you see Julieta*

"Ey mi Vida what are you doing here" you question even though you're really happy she's here

"Don't ask"Julieta replied and makes her way over to you kissing you expecting one kiss you kiss her back she then pushes you on the bed (she was a confident teenager) hovering over you kissing you.

"Aŷe Julieta don't eat my best friends face off"pepa complains because she is seeing her best friend and sister make out.

"Oh don't worry peps I love you to"you and the triplets have been friends since you're mum and alma are friends"but I love you're sister more"you said while falling onto Julieta's lap they made themselves comfortable on your bed.

You all chatted for a while then you realised somethings missing

"Ey where's bruno"you asked lifting YOURE head from Julieta's chest slightly."prob telling someone else there fish is going to die"pep said

"Oh she hasn't let that go"

"I know right mi Vida she Brought it on me the other day"

"What do you mean"Julieta asked her girl/boy while playing with y/n's hair being overprotective of them.

"Don't worry jul she just said you hang out with those madrigal kids there bad news the boy bruno told me my fish would die the next day dead I swear she's holding a grudge"

"Prob is"pepa replied

"What are you thinking about?"Julieta asked.

"Do you think the fish lady carries around her dead fish going 'BRUNO MARDUGAL TOLD ME THAT MY FISH SOULD DIE THE NEXT DAY DEAD' is she dose she needs to go to a mental hospital "you asked concerned.

"Probably dose"pepa and you are now basically making fun of fish lady.

"Don't make fun of her"jul told us off

"Don't worry darling we're not it's more of making the situation funny"

"Ah okay"

You and Julie cuddled up while you and pepa were making jokes about who's future is going to be better,you're and Julieta's or hers and Felix's.

"Okay why don't we ask BRUNO he has the future"pepa settled YOURE debate you were laying on eta and suddenly shot up waking her up.

"YES"you shouted back

"What's going on?"juileta grumbled form being woke up"aye DONT worry about it mi Vida"you kissed her cheek.

-the next day-
The two triplet girls had stayed over.

"Let's settle this shall we y/n"pep said

"We shall"you shook her hand before you two burst out laughing.