"As long as im here"

Kinda sad if that's how you view it
You are Antonio's twin sister(preference you can change if you want)
Your are age 7
Your parents are pepa and felix madrigal
Your powers are growing crystals
Your a golden child
Your siblings r Camilo Antonio and Dolores
Your very sick with scarlet fever (like Beth from little women that's where I got my inspiration from)
All your family is worried sick for you,

Kinda sad if that's how you view itYou are Antonio's twin sister(preference you can change if you want)Your are age 7 Your parents are pepa and felix madrigal Your powers are growing crystals Your a golden childYour siblings r Camilo Antonio and D...

* you can either look like this*
Or
*this*

*I've never done something like this where I chose the pics of characters pls let me know if it's good*

OLAY LETS START
————————————————————
The weather in encanto has been pretty bad lately but rumour has it one of the madrigal kids are pretty sick.

"I hope she's okay,she's really nice"
"She'll be okay I know it "
"Yeah there family is amazing"
Three kids from the town had a conversation outside casita.

"Oye, ¿qué estás haciendo ahí fuera?"asked Luisa.
(Oi  what are you doing won't there?)(it's from Google translate pls correct me if I'm wrong)

" we were just wondering how y/n is doing?"
"My cousin is doing great,no need to
Worry"
"Then what's up with the weather huh"(smartass kid)
"Smartass"mirAbel whispers under her breath
And walks off then the kids walk off.

———————
I'm pepa's room
————————-
(Your in pepa's room because with all the crystals and rocks in your room it's really uncomfortable)
*Julieta walks into the room with hot towels and new sheets*
"Okay we need to lift her up gently and change the sheets"pepa and Dolores nod.

Dolores lifts her up carefully from the front while pepa is gently helping from the back while Julieta and isa are changing the sheets. After that's all done they put you back into the bed

"You okay mi pequeño milagro?"pepa asked while strocking your hair.
(Are you okay my little miracle)(again google translate so it might not be right)
You nod slightly and Dolores puts a warm towel onto your head.

Camilo couldn't bear to see you like this so he waited for everyone to leave the room and for you to fall asleep.

———-
When your sleep
———————

Camilo slowly walks into the room after he finds out your sleeping from Dolores telling your parents.
"Hey mi cristal"
(My crystal)(again google translate anything Spanish is from that)
" I'm sorry I didn't come see you earlier"
"I just couldn't bear to see you like this"he says while placing a hand on your head and cheeks checking your temperature.

"I just want you to know"
"As long as I'm here"
"No one will hurt you"
"And I will protect you until you die and I promise that for all of my life"(forshadowing??)

Then Camilo falls asleep next to you

————
The next morning
—————-–———

"Y/n/n?"

"MAMI,y/n isn't I'm bed"he runs down the stairs.really worried he runs into the kitchen to see Julieta and pepa smiling he turns his head confuse.
They turn to the side to reveal you.Camilo runs and hugs you looking like he's about to cry from being worried.

"I'll never leave you"you whispers to him
"What?"
"Don't worry I love you cami"
"Love you to mi hermanita de siete años"
(Love you to my little seven year old sister)(Google tra-you get the point)

(Y'all this is the longest I've ever wrote and it's not even done-)
(Just a reminder y/n is seven so yeah trauma)

-————/—
A few years later like 3 so your ten now
———————————

You had fallen sick again
Everyone tried there best to get you well again.
"I said this once I'll say it again"
"As long as I'm here no one will hurt you"Camilo whispers while your sleeping and just as before he fell asleep just like before he never woke up before you.
Hoping it was like before Camilo ran down the stairs hoping to see you but this time he seen.....

Julieta embracing a crying pepa with a cloud over her head.
"Mami?"
Pepa turns her head to Camilo and shakes her head crying
"No"he whispered and ran upstairs sobbing
Then he head a mock onto his door.
"Hey cam can I come in?" Dolores walked in.
"I know what happened"
"I just really miss her,I need her"
Dolores walks over to him and hugs him.
"I know I know"she replies stroking  his hair.
"I promised I'd protect her until she dies"he sniffs
"Yeah we all did but by now she's probably watching over us and protecting us just like we protected her"she kissed Camilos head.