VI

They were having a date night for the first time since the second semester had started. Clarke was sitting at the bar waiting for Lexa. Lexa was running late and Clarke was about to text her when someone came up to her.

"Is this seat taken?"
"No, I'm sorry I'm waiting for..." Clarke trailed off once she turned her head to find her favorite green-eyed brunette pointing to the chair next to her. Her eyes raked up and down her body, not being able to contain the smile at how good her girlfriend looked in suits. Lexa was wearing the maroon suit with the black lace bralette underneath like the last time she wore a suit, her hair was also up in a bun, and she had on their matching necklace that neither had taken off since the day Clarke's mother got it for them along with some other simple jewelry. As Clarke made eye contact with Lexa she realized that the brunette was using a fake accent and couldn't believe how good it was. "How come I haven't heard your American accent before? It's honestly amazing."

"I don't know what you're talking about, this is my real accent."
"Oh, I'm sorry. I thought you were someone else that I know," Clarke said once she caught on to what Lexa was doing.

"Here let me introduce myself, my name is Alycia."
"Nice to meet you, Alycia, my name is...Eliza, my name is Eliza."
"Well Eliza, is this seat taken?"
"I'm waiting for someone, but I could use the company while I wait if you'd like."

"Boyfriend?" Lexa asked as she sat down.
"Excuse me?"
"Who are you waiting for? Boyfriend?"
"Husband."
"Oh really?"

Clarke had to hold back the laugh at the thought of her having a husband because the only person she could ever imagine herself with was Lexa.

"Yeah, but I'm telling him I want a divorce tonight."
"Oh, I'm sorry about that."
"It's fine."
"Can I ask why you want a divorce?"

Clarke rested a hand on the brunette's thigh, slowly moving up, as she moved to whisper into Lexa's ear.

"I need better sex," Clarke whispered, and as her lips brushed against Lexa's ear and her voice dropped she could feel Lexa shiver and smirked against her ear.
"Well, why don't I help with that? I mean women are better than boys after all."

"Time out. Is that really how you'd come on to someone? Especially since I'm literally the first girl you've ever been with."
"Shut up," Lexa said as she rolled her eyes.
"I'm sorry it was just really bad."
"Can you just play along, dumbass?"
"Fine, what did you ask again?"

"I asked if you wanted help since women are better than boys."
"Is that so?"
"It is," Lexa said showing a smirk, "I could show you if you'd like."
"God that smirk. Yeah, I would love for you to show me."

"Then let's go."
"What happened to d- oh okay," Clarke said as she got pulled out of her seat, "I guess we're not having dinner."
"Oh, we'll be having dinner. I'll be having a full course meal," Lexa said as she looked Clarke up and down, making Clarke a thousand times hornier than she already was. 

As the two girls walked to Lexa's car they somehow ended up in the alley behind the restaurant, with Clarke pressed against the wall, and Lexa sucking any exposed skin she could find.

When Clarke felt Lexa suck an extra sensitive part along her neck, her hips bucked forward, and smirked when she felt something in Lexa's crotch region. She put her hand on the object and her smirk got even bigger when she realized Lexa was wearing a strap-on.

"I want you to take me, right now," Clarke whispered before nibbling on Lexa's ear, knowing how much the brunette liked it.
"Are you sure?"
"I'm fucking positive."
"Okay."

Clarke's hands when straight for Lexa's belt and after many distracting kisses she was able to undo the belt and zipper. And with the help of Lexa, both of their hands fumbled around to get the dildo through the O-ring, while they kissed, sucking and nibbling at lips, sucking on tongues, never pulling away.