Chapter 79

A/N: Epilogue next! Comment pls xD

***

Chapter 79: No one's in between

Elzefire's POV

I remember growing up, I have always dislike this particular person. Whenever I see him, I always want to burn him. There's that desire to make him suffer. Like I was born to hate him. The feeling is all mutual, by the way.

"Elzefire, Icerael! What's the meaning of this?! Nung una, ang classroom ni Miss Davis. Ngayon naman ang opisina ko?!" Headmaster Gray screamed at the top of his lungs. Very annoyed with us. I almost covered my ears with my palms.

Damn. Is he a girl?

"He started it!" the son of a bitch answered.

My face heated. "No, you started it!" I fired back.

We stared at each other as if we're gonna kill each other using our gazes.

"Enough!" the Headmaster went between us. "Wala na talaga kayong pag-asa! Do you wanna be locked up in your respective palaces? Ha?!"

We didn't answer him. He shouted again. "Kailan ba kayo magkakasundo? Ako ang nababaliw sa inyong dalawa!"

Never!

It all started when we first met. We were about three years old. From then on, we knew that we can never be friends. I just really hate his guts and vice versa. As we got older, our hatred for each other got bigger. Our intense fight got more dangerous, as our magic flourished over time.

The door suddenly opened. I was
a bit surprised when I saw my grandmother and cousin.

"Elzefire," Lola Helena called. It was more like a warning.

"I'm sorry."

"Let's eat! Do you want some gummies?" Elena Snow offered. I nodded as I try to form a smile. She makes up my day.

"I'm really sorry, Headmaster Gray..."

The adults went for a conversation. Ele and I decided to go out the room. But before we could leave, she went to that asshole and gave him gummies. It irritated me to death.

"Thank you, Elena Snow."

"You're welcome! 'Wag na kasi kayong mag fight ni Elze. Bad 'yun!"

To be honest, I can never recall a time where we worked together without bickering or wrecking a damn building. We can't just simply control or ignore the hatred that we have for each other. And with that, feds our already uncontrollable magic. I mean, this is not natural anymore. I somehow feel we are really cursed.

But if we really are cursed then fuck it. I'm happy. I am the luckiest asshole. Because of him and our hate bond, I was able to find my way to her.

"Icerael! Baka mahuli tayo."

"Are you gay, Daniel? Just follow me!"

My forehead creased as I saw them trying to escape the Academy one day. Where do they think they're going?

"I'm not, bastard! I'm just sick of getting scolded."

I was about to go and tell the Headmaster what these two fuckers have been planning when the bastard answered back.

"Wait 'til you see the girl. It will all be worth it."

I smirked. A girl? A freaking girl?

"Bumalik na tayo, Icerael. Naman, oh! Papagalitan na naman tayo neto,"

"Bumalik ka kung iyon ang gusto mo. Dito lang ako."