Chapter 28

Chapter 28: The History

Matapos ng klase ay dumerecho na ako sa library. Ewan ko pero bigla akong nacurious sa history ng mundong ginagalawan ko. Oo nga at taga-rito ako pero parang hindi dahil sa wala akong alaala sa mga nangyari noon.

Maraming bagay ang bumabagabag sa aking isipan at kabilang na roon ang Iceasthrielle.

Bakit galit na galit nun si Elzefire matapos silang pumunta sa Iceasthrielle? Anong ibig sabihin nung mga sinabi ng dark mages? Na magkakagulo raw ang Zaentha Liya dahil sa elemental guardians?

"Magandang araw, hija..." bati sa akin ni Nanay Jona.

Napangiti ako at bumati pabalik. Hindi na pala ako nakipagkwentuhan kay Nanay Jona dahil siguro abala siya. Magiging abala rin ako.

The History.

Nabasa ko na ang librong 'to nung mismong araw nung ball. But I think that time, I was reading without comprehension. If I'm not mistaken, nasa ika-dalawang pahina pa ako nun at nakatulog na.

I sighed. This would be a reliable source. This would answer the overflowing questions my mind.

World of Magic
(The History)

This the home of the mages. Mages look like humans but they are extraordinary. They are blessed with powers, special abilities, charm, and intelligence.

King Ronald - the first ever king of the Magical World.

The crown should be passed to a son or daughter that posseses all the elemental powers, to the one that is destined to be. Officially appointed by the oracle guardian. For the mean time, he or she will be called as the Elemental Guardian of the Magical World. The strongest above all mages, until the current majesty stoops down.

The World of Magic was peaceful with beautiful mages but not until the time of King Ronald XVI.

King Ronald XVI had a beautiful wife namely Queen Rosaline. They are blessed with two handsome and brave sons, Prince Aren and Prince Ares.

However, little did they know that their sons would cause great chaos and agony to all the mages.

The oracle chose Prince Ares to be the next King. He is the elemental guardian. He's the most powerful mage you could ever imagine. Nevertheless, the King and Queen rejected the idea. They are opposed to it because Prince Ares doesn't know how to control his powers.

So, the King and Queen insisted Prince Aren being the next King. He is their eldest son and an ice elementalist. Very kind, humble, and responsible man. Even though his power was not as strong as the current ice elemental guardian or his brother, he was still strong in the battlefield because of his intelligence and strength. They strongly believed their eldest son would be perfect for the throne.

Prince Ares was not offended despite the decision of his parents. As long as he has a complete family, and of course his love forever in his arms, he is contented. But fate seems playful.

Prince Aren fell in love with Princess Adelina of Fireasthrielle. Princess Adelina was Prince Ares' only love. They were also destined to marry each other.

When Prince Ares knew all about his brother marrying the princess of his life, he was angry to the core. He almost killed his brother. He was unstopabble.

Not the King nor the Queen can stop his wrath. Not even her only love.

Being the strongest mage of all time, it's not impossible for him to create his own world. All of the mage can never fight against him.