i'm sorry

Kurt's brows furrowed as he gently dabbed the blood away from the cut on Blaine's cheek. Outlining it was an ever-growing bruise of purple and blue and the younger teen pursed his lips.

     He huffed quietly, "I cannot believe you got into a fight, again, Blaine Anderson. I'm just, I'm disappointed in you. I thought we went over this, you can't keep getting into fights over stupid things, like someone calling my clothes girly. I mean, come on, honey, we both have heard worse and you know that." He ranted, placing a small piece of suture tape over it to hold it closed. Blaine pouted slightly at his boyfriend.

     "I'm sorry, babe..." He said quietly, and they both fell into silence as Kurt worked on cleaning up the rest of his cuts and scrapes.

     "...Did you win?"

     "Hell yeah, I did!"

     Kurt smiled lovingly, kissing his softly, "My hero."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's Note

Hey guys! Long time no write! I know this is hella short but it's late and I'm tired! However, there will be more to come. I've had a rough couple of years, so I'm sorry that I sorta faded out and I'm sorry to anyone I ghosted be it messaging or roleplaying. My mom passed away in December after a ton of medical issues building up for the last three years or so. My job got hectic and I was just not in a great headspace for most of that time. Thank you to all my loyal readers!