Again

Blaine sighed wistfully, chin in his hand as he watched Kurt laugh and talk animatedly with Jeff.  The raven-haired boy was lost in his thoughts of his best friend when a throat clearing interrupted his thinking and made him sit up ramrod straight. His head whipped to the seat beside him to find David smirking at him knowingly.

     "What?" Blaine asked defensively, cheeks heating up as he crossed his arms. His friend just shook his head before speaking.

     "You're doing it again," Was all he said, and Blaine furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. He wasn't exactly sure what his friend was referring to.

     He took a sip of his water, "What are you talking about? I'm not doing anything." His eyes flickered back over to where his friend was sat at the other end of the table. David sighed heavily, rubbing his face.

     "Oh Blaine, you're so oblivious. You were practically drooling, and you hadn't stopped staring at Kurt for like, ten minutes." He chuckled, earning a scoff from Blaine.

     "I was not!" He defended, but his body deflated a little as he thought-- had I really? 

     "Oh come on, yes you were. I don't see what you like about him anyway." David said; a teasing edge in his voice but Blaine didn't pick up on it. Instead, he glared at his friend and snapped.

     "Excuse me?! Kurt is sweet, caring, funny, he's a great singer, dancer, he can sew, draw! He's been through so much and is still outgoing and friendly and wonderful. He takes care of himself, his skin is a beautiful porcelain color and don't even get me started on his eyes, they're-"  When his eyes met David's he realized the boy had been prodding him for that reaction. His eyes widened a little.

     "I can't believe you fell for that. Jeez, you're really head over heels for him dude!" He laughed, punching Blaine's shoulder playfully.

     Blaine pouted a little, "How can I not be?"

A/N 

This is an apology for my last one shot. It might not technically be Klaine but, it's cute. So here ya go!!!! :)