Kiki, I love you Times X Million (One-Shot. 18+)

The scene opens up with Kiki and me at a public party hosted by Random Royal of Hell Lineage. Kiki wore a black dress and black Pentagram earrings while going in black stiletto high heels, while I wore a black two-piece casual suit with black shoes rocking a black tie with it

Kiki: Wow. This is a nice party. There are a lot of different people that I don't know. What do you think about this, Damien?

Damien: It's pretty rich for a public party.

Kiki: Yeah, let's get some food before we dance the night away.

Damien: You bet.

Kiki led Damien to the food table, where they met a couple of guests who drank Beelzebub juice from a punch bowl and a random selection of foods. But suddenly, a person from Kiki's past walks up to us in a short-sleeved shirt and brown shorts, wearing black cross earrings and brown boots.

???: It's been a while, Kiki. Did you miss me?

Damien: Kiki, do you know this girl?

Kiki: Yes, I do, Puppy. Daisy is my ex-girlfriend from my past.

Damien: Wow.

Daisy: So, Kiki, is this the guy I have heard so much about recently?

Kiki: Yes, He is my boyfriend. What's it to you?

Damien: Oh. (Thinking to himself) Things are about to get spicy up in here. 🌶️ Muy Caliente🌶️

Daisy: What's your name, Sweetie? (Goes over to him and puts her arms around his shoulders) Why don't you dump this cum-draining slut and be with a real woman who can please a man?

Kiki:

Kiki: (Demonic) GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM MY PUPPY YOU DIRTY FUCKING SLUT !!!

Damien: Uh, goodbye, Daisy, but as attractive as you are. (Removes her arms off of me and backs up from Daisy) You are nothing compared to her. She is more beautiful than you.

Kiki: Aww 🥰 Thank you Damien for being such a lovely boyfriend.

Damien: (Demonic) Now leave before I embarrass you in front of everyone here at this party.