She's Gonna Kill Me

Chapter One-
Johnny's POV
"She's gonna kill me, she's going to kill me." I thought to myself as I paced the floor at the apartment, why did Claudia have to be Claudia? She had to know this shit would backfire!
"Hey. I'm here, things sounded urgent. What's going on?" Lulu walked into the apartment hanging up the jacket she had been wearing. I took a deep breath, it would take all of my strength to get this out. I could already feel myself starting to get panicky and sick to my stomach.
"Baby, what is it?" She grew worried touching my arm.
"I just found out something, Claudia stopped by here and gave me some news. I know you're going to be mad so I'm just going to tell you." I sighed, trying to steady my voice.
"Okay..."Lulu said I'm sure very confused, and sat on the couch.
"Claudia shot Michael, I just found out. I didn't know what to say-what to do. I'm not part of this I promise. I-I even called Carly, she didn't answer but I don't want anyone to think I had part in Claudia's fuck up. Least of all you/oh god." Words just fell out of my mouth, at the end I really started panicking.
Lulu's POV
I was shocked at the information Johnny had just given me but, without worrying about my reaction I took in how panicked he looked, I recognized that look.
"Hey-hey sit down. Deep breath's baby, deep breath's." I sat on my knees still on the couch as he fell back onto the couch.
"That's a lot but, thank you for telling me the truth. Carly will believe you it's best to let her talk to Sonny and Jason. I'll call her and tell her that we need to talk to her, she'll be upset but not with you. I'm not mad at you. I'd only be mad if you hid that from me, I love you. Nothings going to drive me away, we're in for the long haul. No regrets. Not one." I sighed grabbing his face so he would look at me, and kissed him his arms wrapping around my middle as I straddled his waist.
"I don't want Jolu babies to be conceived on my couch." Maxie's voice came from the doorway, groceries in hand.
"We went in half and half on this couch." I looked at my friend.
"Then do it on you're half." Maxie rolled her eyes.
"Would you rather we fuck on you're Calvin Klein satin sheets?" Johnny smirked earning a gasp from Maxie.
"Can I tell her?" I asked Johnny.
"Oh god not more Jolu drama." Maxie dropped into a chair, looking exhausted.
"Maxie this is serious." I said.
"You can." Johnny nodded.
"Claudia told Johnny that she had Michael shot, well Sonny was her target but you know. We're the only people that know, but I'm calling Carly." I told her.
"I don't even know what to say, this has to be hard on you. Both of you. Can anyone ever catch a break around here?" Maxie shook her head.
"I almost got sick when I was telling Lulu. Honestly, I was so scared I was going to lose you." He admitted as I still sat on his lap.
"I'm glad to see you doing the right thing, Johnny." Maxie looked at him.
"I just wish I had a family, all I had was my mom." He sighed, pained.
"But you do! Maybe we're not blood but, so many people care about you Johnny. Lulu, Spinelli, I do. Carly even likes you and she hates everyone." Maxie objected and I smiled.
"See? I told you people care about you."