Fallin For You

Chapter Six- Fallin For You
Lulus POV
I smirked at Johnny as we fell back onto the bed, he was definitely the best guy I'd ever fucked or been involved with.
"I need to talk to you." I sighed pulling the sheets tighter around my naked body, before getting up to shut the door and sitting back down.
"Did I do something?" He asked grabbing my hand, concerned.
"No, No it's nothing like that. You've been well-perfect. I've just been having the dreams again-the Logan dreams. I know this is completely irrational but, what if somehow he didn't die? What if Claudia didn't dump his body like she said?" I looked at my boyfriend knowing I sounded completely insane.
"You don't sound crazy. Honestly that's been on my mind too...I hope it's just a bad feeling but, if he is still kicking there's no way that he's getting to you. Hayes is too dumb to be secretive, the guy has the same patterns. Hypothetically he's been in hiding but, I bet you anything that Baldwin planned all of this. He knew you were innocent, he knew I didn't stab Hayes. Why and how did he know this if he wasn't involved?" Johnny nods, even though Johnny Zacchara was supposed to be the dark prince of Port Charles, with me he was sweet. Protective. To me he really was perfect, flaws and everything.
"Do you think Claudia would have made a deal with Scott? Is she really that twisted?" I softly asked him.
"With Claudia? Anything is possible." He rolled his eyes.
"You know, people really do care about you." I said grabbing his face in my hands, looking him in the eyes.
"I know I just-I wish my mom were here."
Matt's POV
Today had been stressful, first Maxie threw on me the fact that she was pregnant with my child...then things at the hospital just kept going wrong.
"I didn't even have a dad, how am I supposed to raise a kid?" I said to myself, clocking out for the day.
"Neither did I, but somehow I'm married to the most beautiful woman in the world and have the most beautiful daughter in the world. I must be doing something right. Who'd you knock up, anyway?" My brother, Patrick Drake spoke walking to the nurses station.
"Maxie." Was all I said before he choked on the coffee he had just sipped.

Maxie's POV
"I'm really glad you're here, I could really use a friend right now." I admitted hugging him, I smiled as I felt his strong arms wrap around me.
"So, you and Lulu get along now? Shocking." I could see his smirk without even looking at his face.
"Lulu saved my life that night, she didn't seem so bad after that. We became friends and even live together. Spinelli and I sorta had a thing for awhile but, that didn't last. Lulu's boyfriend lives with us though, reformed mobster's son...and now I'm pregnant. I'm not even sure there will be a dad." I let out all I'd been keeping in.
"She never was but, it was always useless arguing with you. I'm glad you two got past what happened, but what do you mean? Who's the dad?" Coop looked down at me, as we were still hugging.
"Matt Hunter, Patrick Drake's younger brother."
Sam's POV
Ever since my relationship with Jason had ended things had been dull, I had ended a relationship that I thought would last forever. Seeing the way he looked at Carly at the hospital the night Michael was shot was enough for me, I wouldn't be someone's option. I gave him the ring back and just walked away, never looking back.
"I think I need a drink." I sighed leaning back in my chair behind my desk at McCall and Jackal PI. Slipping my black leather jacket on a put my laptop in my black bag, locked my office door and headed out for the night. Then sliding into my car, I drove to Jake's.
Lucky's POV
Liz could do what she wanted, I could care less who she was with. As long as she did her part in taking care of the boys I was okay, the love had been gone for awhile. I couldn't say that I thought much of Ric Lansing but, at least he had cleaned up his act a smidge. After work I drove to Jake's needing to take a load off.
"Is that Sam?" I wondered looking at the Black Range Rover pulling in beside me. The driver's door opened.
Sam's POV
As I was getting out of my car the heel of my boot got stuck on the carpet of the car, the next thing I knew I was slipping out of my car.
"Shit, I'm going to hurt myself. I'm not usually this clumsy, what the hell is up with me?" That's when my ass hit the concrete, but I felt someone lifting me up.
"Lucky? Lucky. Oh my god."