Safe And Sound

Chapter Five- Safe And Sound
Sonny's POV
November 12th 2008
Sonny rushed out of the hospital the air was stifling, hostile...it was all his fault.
"Oh god-Michael could die...and it all be my fucking fault. I know I'm going to hell there's no way around that but, please don't call my son home yet. Michael is a saint, a good boy. Michael has so much more life to be lived don't take him yet. Do you're worst to me, kill me." I cried out into the night, falling to my knees in agony. The November snow frigid against my skin but that didn't matter. About an hour later I was at Greystone sitting behind my desk, phone in my hand.
"Hello?" Her angelic voice answered on the first ring, like it had always been.
"Brenda." He breathed heavily, her name bringing him some comfort.
"Sonny?" Brenda asks, I'm sure very confused as to why I was calling.
"Yes I/it's me. I know we've never exactly been just friends but...I need someone right now. I didn't know who else to call." I cleared my throat.
"What happened? It breaks my heart to hear you so-broken." Brenda put down her sketch pad sitting up in her bed, really concerned.
"My son. Michael. Tonight I was showing him around one of my warehouses and there was a gunshot. I was their target obviously but, he got hit. I know I'm to blame but, I don't know what I'll do if Michael dies. I don't know why I thought it was a good idea." I explained, I'd never liked her seeing me weak but I couldn't just hide my thoughts and feelings about this.
"Sonny I'm-I'm so sorry. You only had good intentions I know that about you, you're a good man. You have major flaws but, you're human. Humans Make mistakes." Brenda sighs, heart breaking for the little boys family.
"I thought Carly was going to kill me with her bare hands. I've never seen her like that, Jason kept having to keep her steady. When I left the hospital she was grabbing onto Jason's shirt crying, sitting on the hospital floor. She kept saying over and over again "why Jason? Why my boy? Why did they have to pick Michael?"I sighed, trying to hold myself together.
"You know better then anyone that I don't like Carly but, no mother should ever have to go through that pain. No matter how much I hate her, she didn't deserve this. None of you did. Listen I have some business to attend to in Port Charles, do you want me to stop by while I'm here?" Brendas voice was soft, sympathetic.
"I would very much like that." I nodded.
"My plane just landed, are you at home?" She asked.
"I am." I said and gave her the directions to Greystone, we hung up. Within fifteen minutes she was knocking on my door.
"You look-you look great." I looked my ex-wife over, then again Brenda Barrett always looked Beautiful.
"Same to you." She smiled as I invited her inside.
"Thank you for coming."that is exactly when the trouble again, after that Brenda had been called to Rome for whatever fashion thing she was doing. So they had been writing each other nonstop, calling, texting even FaceTiming. Then within a few weeks old feelings started up again, he flew to Rome and they made love. As I relayed all of this to Jason he covered his mouth trying not to laugh.
"You're so predictable. We are both so predictable." Jason shook his head.
Lulu's POV
Johnny threw me down onto the bed and I giggled as he took his shirt off.
"Shut the door." I said, Maxie could be back at any minute knowing how wishy washy she was.
"Maxie's not even here, she said she was hungry. It's gonna take her fifteen minutes to even decide what she wants, ten minutes to look at the menu, she'll probably want dessert. By that time we'll be done, you know?" Johnny chuckled pulling me into a sitting position before slipping off my tank top.
"I guess you're right." I rolled my eyes sitting on my knees after I'd kicked off my wedges.
"Alright Daddy, I'm ready." I smirked at him as he pushed me back down, quickly unbuttoning my jeans. I rose off the bed freeing my legs from the denim fabric, Johnny helping me the rest of the way.
"Have I told you how beautiful you are?" He asked, smiling at me.
"Shut up and do me already." I moaned in annoyance.
"You're mean but okay. I'll give you a reason to moan, you gotta earn it though." Johnny chuckles pulling my legs to sit on his shoulders, before leaning down to slip two fingers inside of my underwear. As usual it didn't take long for me to become aroused Johnny barely even had to try.
"Im starting to think you only like fingering me to make me embarrassed." I gasped as his motions sped up.
"Do the thing." I gasped, he knew exactly what I was asking for.
"Do the thing? Baby girl, you gotta tell me what you want." Johnny smirked removing his fingers and slowly stripping my underwear from my body.
"You know what I want, asshole." I growled.
"Oh, you want it in the ass? You could have just said so. Don't mind if I do."he smirked picking me up around my middle turning my backside to face him.
"Johnnnnyyyyy nooooooo, you know that's not what I meaaaannnn." I laughed as I heard his zipper come down, he kicked off his jeans and boxers.
"I'll do it after this, I wanna be inside you first." Johnny growled in my ear without warning, he put the tip of his dick into my ass, gently.
"All the way. No teasing." I demanded arching my back against his body.
"I'm sorry, who's in charge again?" He whispered in my ear.
"Me." I rolled my eyes.
"Wasn't aware you had a cock, Lulu." My boyfriend-chuckled, I was focusing on his words so much that I didn't notice he was inside of me until he pulled my body against his, thrusting smoothly.
"Fuck-can you warn me next time? I wanted to finish arguing." I gasped as Johnny slipped two fingers inside of me and started fingering my clit, his movements speeding up causing me to cry out in ecstasy.
"No, where would the fun be in that?" He chuckled pushing me facedown onto the bed and began thrusting into me, my ass cheeks clapping against his member.
Maxie's POV
"I don't whether to hug you or slap you. What the hell?" I snapped, indignantly crossing my arms at the sight before me.
"Maxie I can explain please let me before you jump to conclusions?" Coop gave me a look.
"Too late! I have hopped onto the island of conclusions so hard I'm riding the King's dick!" I snapped, knowing I was acting ridiculous.
"I would have told you if I could have. Logan still ended up hurting you, didn't he?" Coop sighs.
"He threw me to the floor but, Logan did Lulu way worse. Attacked her, tried to kill her. Lulu went crazy and ended up having to go to Shadybrooke, it was terrible to watch." I shook my head at the memory of that night.
"You know I would never say this-" he started.
"He's alive?" My mouth hung open, shocked.
"Yes and I really wish he would have died-stayed dead. Scott had planned to help Logan to fake his death, pin the murder on Lulu and make you her accomplice. I've been trying to make sure he doesn't make his way back here but I-failed." Coop frowned, looking down ashamed.
"Then we prepare for the worst, go to war. I don't know what this will do to Lulu. She's finally in a good place again-I'll kill that fucker myself." I growled stepping forward to where he stood, placing my baby blues on his deep brown hues.