Pool

Chapter Three- Pool
Lulu's POV
"What was that?" I smirked at my cousin, knowing she had always loved Jason. Hell, they fucked the night they had first met, I remember her telling me that.
"That was a nothing! We're friends, we're allowed to touch!"Carly says defensively, and I playfully rolled my eyes.
"It started when Michael was shot." Carly bit her lower lip in regret.
"Who can blame you? Jason is yummy." Maxie smirked, leave it to her to make light of a situation with sexual humor.
"Damn straight." I agreed, not missing the way Johnny looked at me.
"I'm standing right here." Johnny sighed and I shrugged.
"I just thought you should know." I batted my eyelashes, innocently.
"What am I going to do?" Carly groaned, obviously the situation was stressing her out.
"Not fuck him." I answered and Carly threw me a sharp look.
"Isn't it a little late for that?" Maxie rose a brow.
"Coming from a woman who fucked Johnny Zacchara the night Logan was in the hospital? No disrespect just pointing out you and Carly are cut from the same cum cloth." Maxie quipped at the cousins, causing us both look at her with a glare.
"Bad example and, you're talking? You tried to fuck me in front of Lulu." Johnny looked at Maxie, trying to repress a laugh.
"Okay so we all like to fuck. So what? Everyone does. I taught this dickhead everything he knows." I rolled my eyes, what were we talking about again?
"Oh my god, focus! I actually have a crisis here!" Carly yelled throwing her hands up.
"Okay okay, calm down. Just do some soul searching, compare and contrast. That's what I did." Lulu shrugged.
"Lulu honey you know I love you but, you're choices were a psychotic asshole and a mobster's son. It was a no brainer." Carly scoffed at me.
"You compared me and Logan?" Johnny's face twisted into a confused look.
"Just how stupid were you? I paid Logan to fuck you're, while he was trying to do that I was fucking him. God, I miss Coop..." Maxie quipped, ending her sentence with a sad sigh,
"I was stupid. What was even more stupid was how I spent so much time dragging both of them around while I was deciding who I wanted to be with. The right choice isn't always evident at the point you're making the decision. You know? Logan really had me fucked up before Johnny even showed up, then I meet Johnny and a million more problems showed up. I had a lot of things to consider, what really helped me out was how my dad and Johnny got along. My dad had never liked any of the guys I was with until Johnny. Luckily I made the right decision but, sometimes it's not easy." I explained hoping to shed light on the past.

Jason's POV
"Claudia has just painted a target on her back, she has no damn idea who she's dealing with." Sonny growled under his breath.
"I need you to realize-"I started but Sonny rose one hand signaling he didn't want to hear it.
"Johnny had nothing to do with it, I understand that. I'm not evil, Jason." Was all he said.
"Johnny's not the enemy, he's the one who called Carly. Claudia won't stop threatening him, it's actually getting out of hand." I admitted.
"What's she asking of him?" Sonny rose a brow.
"If Johnny doesn't come back to Crimson Pointe, then she will fuck with everyone he loves. At the top of that list is Lulu, if any harm comes to Lulu-Johnny might kill Claudia himself." I looked at Sonny, serious.
"Let the games begin then." A smirk graced my best friends face.
"There's something I need to tell you, I just hope you won't hate me."