The Valkyrie

Chapter Two- The Valkyrie
Carly's POV
"Carly? What's wrong?" Jason asked opening his apartment door, worriedly.
"Lulu called me and said that Johnny needs to talk to me. I'm afraid it's about Michael, will you please come with me?" I sighed, I didn't know if I was strong enough to go alone.
"Of course." He nodded ever my best friend and we left for Lulu's apartment.
"Thank you for coming." Lulu sighs, Johnny and Maxie sat in the living room talking until Johnny saw us jolting up from the couch, panic in his stance though he tried to hide it.
"It's about Michael. Isn't it?" I asked Johnny.
"Yes. You should sit down, I just found out about an hour ago. I tried calling you but, you were busy...I might as well just come out and say it." He sighed, as Jason and I both sat down Lulu coming up beside Johnny just to let him know she was there. Maxie continued to sit
"Claudia came over today and tried to convince me to come back home. When I refused Claudia told me that she arranged to have Sonny shot but Michael got hit instead, that she would ruin me if I continued to defy the family. I wanted to tell you because you deserve to know and, I am so sorry."
Jason's POV
I could tell just by looking at him that he was telling the truth and I stood up everyone looking at me. I walked over to him a nervous look on his face, but I didn't punch him. Instead I hugged him, something I usually never did.
"Thank you." I cleared my throat looking into his eyes.
"You're welcome, I would want to know if it were my kid. I thought you were going to knock me out, not gonna lie." Johnny nodded.
"Me too, I was ready to grab the first aide kit." Lulu says and I rolled my eyes.
"I can be nice." I frowned at Lulu.
"Sometimes." Lulu shrugged, squeezing Johnny's hand.
"Thank you Johnny, I appreciate you're honesty. For the record I know you're trying you're best. How would you like a job at the metrocourt? I need someone at the front desk, I'll teach you everything you need to know." I rose from my seat with a smile.
"Will Jax be okay with that? I don't want to start anything." Johnny looked to me.
"Don't worry about him, she's offering you a job Johnny. Carly will take care of anything you need, you know. Plus you get to see me on lunch break." Lulu elbowed him.
"She's right, don't worry about Jax. I'll handle him." I nodded.
"I'll go and break the news to Sonny. It's best if I do it." I said.
"Let me know how it goes." Carly gently places her hand on my arm.