∞ Four ∞

∞Forever Yours∞

*SOFIA's POV*

I'm here at the airport. and Im waiting for my uncle to fetch me here, he is so tagal talaga im so hungry already..

"wae samchon neujge eomma ibnida?" ( bakit ang tagal ni uncle mommy?)

I was talking to my mom on the phone right now. I call her when I'm still inside in the airplane.

"danji hwag-in-eul gidalibnida" Mom just said. ( maghintay ka lng ok)

"hwag-in eomma"( ok mommy)

Finally my uncle arrive.

"tssss uncle what took you so long. im waiting here for ages" I said.

"sofia dont act like that" mom shouted on the phone.

"Okay mom, we'll go na, Ill call you later, byee~ labya!"

Then I hang up the phone call.

Aisshh. I'm waiting here for an hour and I'm just tired of standing here! Eh? I can't sit kaya. Eh, I'm just--- exoited to see again my beautiful cousin.

Uncle started the car engine. Then he started to drive.

After a couple of minutes, we are here! We are already here in my cousin's house. Actually, this is not their real house, they're living in Manila but now they're here for VACATION.

My cousin welcomed me with a warm hug. As well as Tita.

By the way, I'm Sofia, I'm Ahnne's cousin because her mom and My mom were sisters.

"couz ,if it is ok to you ,could you please take me into a tour in your place, so that I wont get bored.. you could take me into a mall so that we can shopping" I requested.

( I can understand tagalog but im having troubles in speaking tagalog)

"couz ,to remind you nandito tayu sa probinsya were not in the city ,kaya if ok sayo pwede tayung pumunta sa plaza or if you really like to go in a mall then pupunta tayu sa bayan." she said. ( i was disappointed to what she answered, I was hoping that we will go shopping, im planning pa naman to treat her)

"hmmm, Okay couz, I don't like to go too far away in your house so its better if around here nalang, I think..( I just said that to make our conversation little cause im so hungry na talaga ) "That's great, so let's start to eat"

Then we eat our dinner and that was superb ,after eating I ask her..

"Couz, can I sleep in your room?" i ask with a pout in my mouth

she smiled. "Sure!"

Then she go to her room. I will gonna get my things first before I'll go to Ahnne's room.

I entered her room and saw her doing something in her laptop... that makes her busy tho and she didnt even see me....

"Couz?"I said

she answered. "Yes couz!"

"Do you already have a boyfriend? I asked.

she look at me and said."Why did you ask?"

"Nothing. I just want to start a conversation, so what now? do you already have a boyfriend?" i repeated.

She replied."Hmmm, Yes! But recently, we broke up!"

"Whoa. Why?". I was shocked so I asked her again.

"Cause he deceived me. Couz change topic tayo please!"Her eyes starts to water but she wants to move on and stop thinking about that guy.