CHAPTER 41

"Now I understand why you're staying back here," a heavy hand clapped Matteo on his back and his best mate stepped beside him, putting his hands in his pockets, copying Matteo's pose. "What do you want, Simone?" Matteo groaned, taking his eyes off of Nala's ass to look at the man next to him, who was already looking at him with a knowing grin. "That is a nice piece of ass," Simone commented, his eyes drifting to Nala's behind, where she stomped on the grapes with a few others. Snapping his teeth together, Matteo also looked at her. It was as if she sensed his gaze because she looked back to the open doors, her eyes shining with happiness, their gazes collided and she quickly looked away, her gaze landing on Simone. She squinted her eyes as if it would make her see him clearer. Matteo folded his hands in fists when he watched her look him up and down, Simone grinned and waved at her.

Matteo watched as her neck started reddening with a blush, he'd had enough of it. "Cut it out, asshole!" His friend chuckled and shrugged, took a step in Nala's direction. "I'm warning you, Simone," Matteo spat. The man lifted a brow, a full-blown smile on his face, "just being friendly, Teo."

"What are you doing?" Matteo gritted his teeth. How they got here, he did not know. Or did he? All he knew is when his best friend laughed with Nala, so carefree, and the look in Nala's eyes that said she might have remembered who he was, nearly drove him crazy. He stomped to where they were and carried her away and into the winery. Leading to where they were now.

"Nothing you don't want me to do," she replied, her eyes seemingly big, like that of a puppy, her honey-colored eyes dark with intent, her teeth biting down on her lower lip. Fuck me! "Nala!" he spat, his hand grabbed hers, pulling it from the inside of his shirt. "Why are you refusing me? You clearly want me," she argued, gesturing to his manhood straining at the zip of his jeans. He'd been hard the moment he saw her that morning, but he was not going to say that. "I may want you but I'm not going to take advantage of you and have you regret it later," he said in all honesty. He sure as hell wanted to fuck her till they were both too exhausted to walk, but he was not going to do it, she did not want him, she wanted her fiancée and he was not going to play a stand-in until she got her memories back. Swallowing hard, his jaw ticked, "Last night was a mi-" Her hand slammed on his mouth, her eyes glaring at him, "stop talking and kiss me!" Her lips followed and slammed on his, the moment she removed her hand. Her hands around his neck, one, buried in his hair, she pulled with a fist, making him groan, and opening up his mouth for her to thrust her tongue in. Moaning, she pushed herself deeper into him. his hands fell on her ass and he grabbed what he could, in effect, grinding her into his cock. Nala felt her wetness pooling, soiling her panties. "Teo, please!" she sighed, grinding herself into him again, to ease the fire burning between her legs. "Dammit, princess!" he groaned, returning her kiss with the same energy she kissed him, biting on her bottom lip while at it. He stilled when his cock bumped her pussy, their clothes on, but he swore he almost came on the spot. He pulled back a bit and fit his hand where his cock was, rubbing her up with his palm. "So damn wet," he groaned, feeling the wetness seeping through her leggings.

"Teo!" she whined. He understood what she meant. "I'm going to fuck you right here, princess," he said, as a matter of fact, nuzzling her neck, her scent driving him crazier than he already was. With his fingers, he worked the material of her leggings and tore them open, her soaked red panties now visible to him. He slapped her cunt once, watched greedily as her lips flexed in effect. "Teo, someone might see us," she hissed but made no move to get down from the barrel. "Then they will see how beautiful you look when you get fucked, or how exquisite you look when you come, not sure which they'll get to witness," he shrugged, pulling her panties to the side and his hand came down on her bare cunt. "Oh, my-" she groaned, her head swaying back, her hands clenching around his shoulders. Matteo pulled her hands away and ripped her jacket and shirt off, unclipping her bra in a practiced move. He pinched one nipple and slapped the breast then fixed his mouth on it, making her groan, thrusting her breasts forward. He quickly pulled away, "don't move!" he ordered and walked away. Nala was almost tempted to jump off the barrel, this was crazy. What was she thinking, asking him to have sex with her, and agreeing to have sex with him in a damn winery, with workers around? Her nipples tightened, her walls clenching. Who would have thought she was a little exhibitionist whore. Her sister would die if she found out. But she had to do this. If just kissing the man brought flashes of her memories, what would happen when she has sex with him, she was going to find out.

"Did I say you could touch yourself, princess?" Matteo was walking back towards her, a bottle of wine in his hand. She had not realized she was touching herself, she pulled her hand away and boldly, very boldly, put her hand out to him, "lick it off." Her fingers coated with her juices were dripping. Matteo hesitated for a moment before continuing his walk and stood in front of her, took her hand in his, and guided her fingers to his mouth, he closed his mouth, making love to her fingers with his tongue. Then eventually, he dropped her hand to her lap.

"Now I need you to hold this for me," he handed her the bottle of wine. She looked at him quizzically. Then he motioned her hands, "behind your back." She put her hands behind her back and he dropped the bottle in her hand then, "No matter what, you can't drop this. It's one of the rare brands we sell, so be careful with it." "Matteo, No!" she shook her head, already seeing where this was going. He dove headfirst and snapped her thighs open, his mouth feasting on her, his fingers pushed inside her, she was so wet. Blood rushed to his ears and he straightened, unzipping his trousers and freeing his cock, he used her wetness to lube himself up then slowly started sliding in. They both groaned, Nala thrusting her breasts higher, Matteo took the unspoken invitation and slapped one breast then the other. He felt her walls clamping on his cock as he slid deeper inside her. A fire ignited in him and spread through his skin, threatening to consume him with every thrust of his hips and hers. "So good," Nala moaned under him, making him grunt.

"Keep it down unless you want them to see you like this," Matteo whispered in her ear, followed by a hard thrust inside her. Nala moaned, unable to seal her lips, then stilled when she heard what seemed like footsteps and quiet murmurs. "They're going to find us!" she shrieked as quietly as she could. With a cheeky grin, he thrust into her hard, "then you better finish before they do." His fingers found her clit and started playing with it, thrusting hard and fast in and out of her.

"Fuck!" he groaned, her walls had clamped on him, hard, her neck exposed, her breasts seeming so full and her nipples tight. He slapped her breasts again one after the other, and that did it, she threw her head back, her eyes startled open, her gaze finding his when she came crashing down, her lips opened and he deliberately took that chance to kiss her, not slowing down his thrusts until he couldn't hold back anymore and came inside her. His hot skin touching hers, he seemingly hugged her, his hand going behind her and taking the bottle from her hands, immediately she put her hands around him and held him in place.

"I wanted to touch you," she whispered. He was not sure if he was meant to hear that, since she talked aloud to herself sometimes, so he did not say anything, just put the bottle on a nearby barrel and hugged her back, holding her close. If it were up to him, they could stay like this all damn day but they couldn't. And it seemed reality came crashing down at that moment, "where did they go?" It was Adiah, Nala's sister who was the right person to put Matteo's head back in place. He pulled out of her and moved away from her, tucking himself back into his pants. He put his finger to his lips to gesture to Nala to keep quiet, she nodded that she understood. He put her jacket on her and closed it up, took her shirt and bra, put them in her hands, and picked her up.

Quietly, he led them through the room, up the stairs to where the offices were, and guided her to his office. He sat her on the couch by the window, then told her she could finish dressing. "You ruined my leggings," she reminded him, boldly parting her thighs, so he could see the big hole in her leggings and his cum dripping from her cunt. He cursed inwardly. "let me check what Ella has in her office. Sometimes she keeps some clothes here in case of anything," he explained. She nodded, asked him to hand her the box of tissues on his desk. "Of course," he said, he did hand her the box and left the room, feeling awkward, it was never awkward between them, but now it was. He locked the door to his office just in case, and went to Ella's office, praying that there was something Nala could wear.

Eventually, he came back with a pair of leggings and handed them to her. "Ummh..." he scratched the back of his head. Nala smiled wistfully, "you don't have to say anything." She then took her time and changed into a good pair of leggings. Holding the cut pair, she looked back at him and found him already looking at her, "I'm gonna go," she forced a smile and headed for the door. "Wait," he said quickly. She turned, hopefully. "I'll discard that for you," he took the pants from her hands. Awkwardly, Nala put her hands in the jacket pockets.

"And Nala," he started. She hummed in response. "It may have been different from before... But I loved every moment."