Chapter 08

November 01

I did my morning routine and wore a sleeveless cropped vest with a half-zip design in a neutral beige color. A Nike sporty windbreaker with a mix of navy and beige colors. Nike Loose-fitting navy color joggers with white piping along the legs. Chunky Nike sneakers in an off-white color. A pair of black, over-ear Sony headphones. 2 low ponytail with each double braided, and a Nike black side bag and silver jewelry.

I went to JYP ent. I was watching ITZY, the new girl group practicing their choreography. I watch them practice their title song, Dalla Dalla. I have already told them that whenever I am there as their co-producer, I will be strict.

"Yuna, be with your theme," I said since she made a few cute faces. The company has already found its theme. Except for Lia, everyone should have a charismatic theme with a strong stage presence. Not only their choreography, but the most important task I got was to make their stage presence.

Yeji and Ryujin are not that much trouble, but the other three are the ones who should teach it. Of course, they are good. It's good enough to compare with an experienced group, but for me, they are still far behind.

I saw Lia make a few mistakes, and I just sighed since they were practicing for a long time without a rest. I clapped taking their attention and pausing the song. I looked at the time, and my time arranged for the girls was over.

"Take a rest and after the rest practice more. Make your own culture in your performance." I went to the door and walked to the boy's room after grabbing my bag.

When I opened the door, a few were running around, and Chan and Seungmin were drinking water in the middle of the room. Seem like Chan had taught Seungmin some dance moves.

"Had a great time?" I asked, and everyone looked at me. I bowed a little to their manager, acknowledging his presence, and he did the same.

"Jagiya~~" Hyunjin ran towards me, and I pressed my lips. To my surprise, he bumped into Seungmin, who was drinking water, and the bottle fell to the ground. Seungmin picked it cursing Hyunjin a little. My focus was on the water on the floor.

I felt intense fear and panic on me. I felt I had made a big mistake. I felt like it was a threat that I had, and I wanted to avoid seeing it and focus on Hyunjin, who was running towards me, and soon he hugged me.

"You didn't answer my call in the morning," He said, and my focus went back to the water. I felt like vomiting everything inside me. My chest tightened, and I started sweating; my heartbeat raised rapidly, and I felt difficulty in breathing. I keep having blurry images and calling my name a few times. They were nightmares I saw overnight, but they were clearer than any day.

"Yeim, you okay?" Hyunjin asked, breaking the hug, and I shook my head to lose consciousness.

November 02

I woke up to see Xingyi beside me. As I remembered what happened, I took a heavy breath, and it made Xingyi wake up.

"You woke up?" She said and pressed the button to call the doctor.

"You didn't tell my mom right?" I asked.

"No, I didn't but I had to say about it to Mrs. Lee, Mrs. Hwang, and also your cousin"

Right away a doctor and a nurse came inside. Till they checked things, I looked at the time, and it was 12.05 a.m.

"Do you feel anything wrong?" Doctor asked and I shook my head.

"Can you tell me what happened? They said you just lose consciousness suddenly. We did a few tests, but we couldn't find anything wrong with your body. Did you go through something traumatic?" He asked. I look at Xingyi.