Chapter 18

September 01

I arrived at the airport in the evening after the shooting was done. After coming back to my apartment I got freshen up and changed my clothes into a beige oversized sweater with voluminous sleeves, paired with a pleated mini skirt. The outfit is accessorized with suede knee-high boots and a Mini Lady Dior Caramel Beige Cannage embroidered cotton with micro-pearls bag, and Tiffany and Co. rose gold accessories.

I went to find Koo; since it was his birthday, I already brought a gift for him, and after sending the gift, they were kind enough to ask me to stay for a while.

I was curious and asked Taehyung about Taeha since I hadn't seen him since I arrived at their place. He asked me if I was available tomorrow and said he would bring Taeha to me tomorrow. After talking for a while, I went back to my apartment did my night routine, and went to sleep.

September 02

I did my morning routine and wore a light pink off-the-shoulder sweater with a delicate bow, paired with a white floral, ruffled skirt. The dress has soft pastel floral prints, a pearl-beaded handbag given by a fan, white Valentino Garavani heeled shoes and matching Valentino pearl accessories, and a silver Valentino Timeless watch.

I took my breakfast atoll in my phone until Taehyung came and dropped my Taeha. The bell rang and I went to the door and the only one I identified was Taehyung who's dashing with his full black. I looked around, and still, I couldn't find any living being except Taehyung.

"Where's Taeha?" I asked and he showed a big smile.

"Let's go," he said.

"Where's she?" He didn't answer and came inside my apartment.

"Just grab your things and a spare clothing" I sighed grabbed my bag and went upstairs and packed another outfit and came down. He took the bag from me took me out and went to the car park.

I made sure no one noticed, which, Thank God no one did, and he opened the passenger door for me. I got in the car and texted Aaron about my having plans for the day and the need to worry. It was very silent for a few minutes.

"Taeha and Yeontan are with my parents. So.." I look at him and raised my eyebrow and my mouth was slightly parted from the surprise.

"What? Do you mean Daegu? More than 2 hour ride?" He just nods with a mischievous smile.

"It's 3 hours actually, and that's why I came to pick you up *he looked up at the time" At 8 a.m. and I didn't expect you to wake early"

"So, can we come back today?"

"Probably not" I just sighed. He turned on the radio. There was no traffic because of Corona. Only needed vehicles can travel from one place to another. To be a famous idol may be the reason we could travel. He had gotten a week's vacation, but I have 3 days free time starting today, and it is all going to be consumed with this.

We were happily munching our snacks while jamming to some old songs. We both agreed for about 30 minutes.

Returned his smile and nodded.

"Good evening, Ma'am, Sir, and Unnie," I said nervously as I bowed to the two elders and Taehyung's sister, but I was greeted by big smiles and heartwarming embarrassment by the elderly woman.

"Call me mom and call him dad," she said, giving me her tightest hug, but I was taken aback. This is not like I am meeting my in-laws. It was very uncomfortable in this situation.

"Don't get the wrong idea, Choco. They just really like you. We don't want to make you uncomfortable. Just call mom as aunt and dad as uncle. I sighed in relief.

"It is quite accurate to tell these three are your fans and also my absent brother. So they want me to bring you here. They didn't even care if I came or not in months. They just want me to bring you." He said, and I think this may be the most number of words he said in a breath. I just nod and look at the four in front of them and smile.

"Aunt, uncle, unnie I don't know I am coming here. So, I didn't bring anything. I am so sorry" I said and bowed down. My aunt supported my hand and made me stand up.

"Just coming here, is the biggest gift." She said laughing. Soon unnie showed me around their house.

The two elders were very accommodating especially unnie showed me all funny pictures of the young Taehyung that he tried to shove off out of embarrassment but his brother who came late was wiser enough to get him away from us. Heaving a sigh, he went to the kitchen and helped aunt and uncle with our dinner after our almost 3 hours drive from Seoul.

"So, how did the two of you get closer?" Unnie asked. Taeha barked and ran over to me with Yeontan.

With a bit shyness of the way she asked, I tell her about me forcefully asking Taehyung to take care of Taeha. I, unnie Eunjin, and newly added oppa Jonggyu hit it off right away. Talking and talking purposely left out the old man, Taehyung.

"You're the first girl Taehyung brought here."

"It's just Taeha" I stuttered and found no words to say that I came here because of Taeha. They are like they want to match both of us. I would rather choose Jonggyu and not Taehyung. I don't want to get killed by his fan girls.

"I know you have a 10-year age gap, but I hope you two will end up together in the end," he said meaningfully, really holding my hands as she held me with sincerity and full of love for my older brother.

Skipping time from lunch to Dinner, I had a great time with them.

September 03

Waking up I did a simple morning routine. Eunjin gave me her clothes so I could be comfortable. The day went as in the evening we decided to ride back to Seoul. I change into the Gucci interlocking G technical jersey dress "white red", red Horsebit leather platform loafers, and Gucci Torchon Marmont shoulder bag and Gucci accessories.

We took Taeha and Yeontan with us. Taehyung said he will take care of it for a while. The ride was long but was fun, talking about random things. It was about 7 p.m. when we arrived at my apartment. I decided to cook dinner, and after dinner, Taehyung helped me with the dishes and went back.

I did my night routine and decided to read a book.

September 04

I did my morning routine. I put on a comfy outfit and decided to have breakfast. When I was making breakfast, the door to the apartment opened, and I looked at the door from upstairs. It was Aaron.

Aaron looked quite mad, but he didn't say a word but instead sat down at the dining table. After making the breakfast, I served a portion for Aaron too, and sat down. I have a sense that yesterday Aaron saw me and Taehyung together or something. Aaron doesn't like Taehyung at all.

"Had fun yesterday?" Aaron asked and I just hummed. Knowing I was right and since Aaron is my guardian now, I decided to explain, and I did. After breakfast, Aaron was in an okay mood. He did the dishes, and I went to my design room.

The day went like that and Aaron made lunch and dinner for me. I was busy designing some outfits and sending them to Xingyi.