Chapter 10

December 18

I did my morning routine and wore A gray Adidas bucket hat, Retro cat-eye sunglasses with a light frame, and a navy corset-style crop top. The structured fit and adjustable ties on the sides. A pleated plaid mini uneven skirt in black and white tones. Navy and white high-top Adidas sneakers with Adidas leg warmers. A quilted Miu Miu shoulder bag in navy with a chain strap and bold "Miu Miu League" text. The necklace given by Taeyong and the silver bow and pearl earring with Sony headphone.

After breakfast, we were taken to take our voice cards. After giving voice cards, we came back, and manager Unnie introduced each of us to our assistants, designers, stylists, and other crew who would be responsible for our group.

The designers took our measurements, asked a few questions, and gave us a sheet of paper. It was like a this or that game. We had to choose between two items, heels or shoes for example.

After that, we were taken to something called the final assessment. It's a remix of the BTS song. We were asked to choreograph the song by 6 p.m. At 7 p.m., we were done and showed our choreography. Then we went to have dinner.

After dinner, we were called to the Meeting room, and then we knew something was going to be happening. We all were standing in a line. When our producer said only 9 members get to stay and 3 have to leave. Even though it is only a few days we became closer to each other and whoever is going to not make it is just unlucky.

Everyone’s mood was so out, and the producer asked the 9 members who were called out to come to the front.

"The first member is Yuji she will be the leader of the group and also the Main rapper and Lead dancer." He said, and Yuji stepped forward, and he wasn't at all happy. It goes for the members.

"Minmin, the second leader, also got the Main vocalist position and Somi, the Main rapper position. Hani, the Main rapper and Main dancer positions. Rami, the Lead rapper position." The mood of people became more and more intense.

"Lily got the Main dancer, Lead vocalist, and Visual positions. Chaeyeon got the Main vocalist and lead dancer positions. Heaven got Lead rapper, Lead vocalist, visual, and FOTG positions." Everyone’s breath stopped for a moment.

"The last member who is going to make it into the group is Yeim, the Main dancer, Main vocalist, lead rapper, visual, and center of the group.

After that manager unnie asked if anyone opposed anyone's position, and Indigo asked the reason why she was not selected even though she can sing, rap, and also dance. The producer's harsh words about being too old just made her more miserable. After saying that we should listen to Yuji she dismissed us.

The night went as the others comforted 3 members who didn't make it to the group.

On a busy night, we got the new song script after the lines were distributed. She also had sent msg saying we can go home and bring anything we want if its necessary. I just fell asleep in the middle of everything.

December 19

After waking up I did my morning routine and wore a light, cropped sweater in beige, gathered at the center with a drawstring underneath a white camisole. A brown, pleated mini-skirt with a leather-like texture. It’s accessorized with 2 belts with metal buckles and chains. Knee-high, slouchy dark brown leather leg warmers. They are layered with ruffled white lace socks. A fringed, brown leather shoulder bag with embellishments like butterflies and studs. Layered necklaces with earthy tones paired with wavy hair styled in loose pigtails with some accessories.

First, we said goodbye to Indigo, Skye, and Julie. Then, after grabbing my purse and phone and Jiae, my new assistant who is appointed by our company helped me to take the suitcase. I said goodbye to others and wait for Xingyi. Soon, Xingyi came, and I got in the car. I was welcomed by Taeha. She licked me and showed me how much she missed me.

This is? Xingyi asked looking at the other girl who sat in the passenger seat.

Xingyi, this is Jiae, my new assistant arranged by the new company, and Jiae, this is my guardian and best sister Xingyi. They said hi to each other, and I just focused on playing with Taeha on the way.

Xingyi took me directly to my apartment, and I got off, and Jiae complimented me on the way. She had a little too bubbly personality and was talkative from my point of view.

I packed other items I thought necessary especially a few books and other items that I have extra in the apartment.

After that, we took lunch outside and then went to the mall. Taeha was like an obedient girl; she was really friendly to others and also obedient to me. So, it is not difficult to go shopping with her.

I bought the things I needed. A lot of stationary, organizers, blanket sets, pillows, decorations, and extra chocolate. I bought a few little plants to set on the table.

We came back to the apartment and it was a huge mess with 7 boys. I didn't know that Jiae lost balance and almost lost her consciousness if not for Xingyi supporting her hand.

"It's BTS, am I dreaming? Oh mo, Oh mo," She exclaimed, making a few guys chuckle and me furrowing my eyebrows. Even though she is an assistant, she should have kept her calm as she has to deal with such things daily.

I put my things on the floor and get inside crossing my hands together.

"What are you guys doing here? And what in the world you did do to make such a mess in my living room? And who gave you the password?" I asked altogether and looked at Koo, and he then turned to his right side. I also looked where they were looking.

I pursed my lips and raised my eyebrows.

He said he would let someone clean the apartment, and I didn't need to worry about it. I just sighed.

"*clearing throat* I came here because I heard you came back to the apartment, and I thought, Yeontan would like to meet Taeha," Taehyung said.

"You thought?" I questioned looking at him. He was looking at the ground and my daughter Taeha just let me have a slap on my face. She was already playing with Yeontan.

I wave my hand.

"Anyway, just clean this mess. I am not being bossy, but I don't have the energy to clean it," I said and looked at Jiae, whose eyes were only on BTS members. Her look of looking at them gave me shivers and goosebumps all over me.

I took my things and went towards the staircase but stopped in the middle and looked at Taehyung.

"Excuse me, is Yeontans caretaker reliable?" I asked a little bit in a cute voice. Taehyung was a little taken aback but nodded. I ran to him in smaller steps. "Will you do me a favor"

"I feel something bad, maybe a No," Taehyung said.

"I knew you had said Yes, so can you take care of Taeha? I will not be able to take care of her in the upcoming days; Xingyi also doesn't have the time to stay with her all the time. If she could stay with Yeontan, isn't it great? Yeontan would also have a friend" I said and blink. He was looking down at me. I pouted, and he looked away, coughing.

"Okay"

"Thank you," I said, putting my hands behind my back and giving a smile, and then ran back towards the staircase.  "I will owe you one," I said. "And guys, you can use anything in the apartment. Koo, you may empty your favorite thing in my storage" I said and went to the upper floor.

I arrange the things in the suitcase with a few more clothes. After I was done with the things I came downstairs.

I said goodbye to the boys and Taeha. I felt quite sad when Taeha didn't care much about my leaving like the other times.

Then I went directly to Lee's house with my suitcase and let Xingyi go.

I took dinner and had a heart-to-heart talk with my adoptive parents and also my brother Taeyong. I did my night routine and went to bed and Taeyong came and asked me to take care of myself and gave me advices while I was going to sleep he was at my bedside.