𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟎𝟒

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
ANSWERS
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

»»————- 2 DAYS LATER ————-««

"Okay, is everyone ready?", Jun was lying on a bed, next to her were the Hokage, Kakashi, a doctor and Inoichi.
"The serum is ready Hokage-Sama. If she's ready, we can begin.", the doctor spoke and everyone now looked to Jun.
"Can you...explain the procedure to me again?", she murmured and the Hokage nodded slowly.
"The doctor will inject you the serum, after one minute your heart will stop beating and from that point on, you will have five minutes to talk to Lenya. Inoichi will be in your head the whole time during this procedure to follow the conversation. After five minutes, the second ampoule will be injected, which will make your heart beat again.", Jun nodded at the explanation and she looked briefly at Kakashi and saw his worried expression on his face, which made her nervous but she knew she had to do this, otherwise she wouldn't get any answers.
"I'm ready.", and with these words Inoichi entered her head while the doctor injected her with the serum.

Her eyes became heavy and after a short time, she found herself back in this beautiful space. She watched the stars pass by and a familiar presence appeared right in front of her.

"I didn't think I'd see you again so soon, Jun.", Lenya spoke quietly and she turned her head to the angel and a faint smile formed on her lips.
"I'm not really dead. Well actually I am, but I can't be her that long. I'm only here because I have some questions I need you to ask."
"You mean the question of why your parents exist in this world and yours?", Jun nodded slowly and actually she was absolutely not surprised that Lenya knew about it.

"The answer to your question is yes. Your parents existed in this world and they walked the same path as you. When your parents came to me, I sent them to your known world. Your mother was already pregnant and all she wanted was to give birth to you and give you a life of peace and goodness. I sent your parents to earth with the promise that if you died before them, that I would send you to their world to right the wrongs of the Clan. That's exactly what I did when I welcomed you into this room a month ago.", she explained to her and Jun gave a soft sigh and lowered herself to the floor.
"How...are my parents doing?", she asked now, looking down at the floor which was teeming with stars.
"See for yourself.", a screen appeared in front of them and when Jun looked up, she saw her parents sitting in the living room, but they didn't seem as sad as she had actually thought they would be.

"Your parents know that you're not completely gone. They can remember the life they lived before and so they remember the promise I made to them. They are grieving, but they know that you are in a world where you can do better.", Lenya said, making the monitor disappear again.
"For everything there is a reason and a purpose. The same is true for your existence. I never told you that it would be easy to adapt and live in a world that is foreign to you. I also didn't say that you will struggle alone. The world you live in now has wonderful people you can rely on and they want to rely on you as well. Life is full of danger, full of sadness and sometimes full of loneliness. Life draws on the joy and hope of people and as long as you carry love in your heart, you will live a life that would make your parents proud.", Jun wiped the tears from her cheeks after her words and straightened up again.

"This will be the last time we see each other Jun. If you come here again, I will not allow you to return. I hope I could answer your questions and ease your fears.", and with these words Lenya and the space surrounding her disappeared.

For a moment, darkness enveloped her and slight panic rose in her before she tore open her eyes and gasped desperately. She looked around the room and saw the worried faces of the Hokage, the doctor and Kakashi. Inoichi smiled at her and went outside with the Hokage, to tell him what had happened in the last five minutes.
The doctor checked her vital signs and he was impressed that her body had simply put this procedure away. She ran her hand through her black hair before thinking of Lenya's words and a smile appeared on her lips.
Jun felt much better and after she could see her parents and after the explanation, she now knew that it made no sense for her to live in the past and mourn a reality that no longer existed for her.

"Doctor...if it's okay, I'd like to start training today.", Jun interrupted the silence and the two men looked at her in wonder.
"Uhm...of course. Your vitals are in the normal range and apparently you're doing well. So there's nothing wrong with starting a light workout.", the doctor explained and Jun hopped off her bed and stretched a bit.
"Okay. Then...", and now she turned to Kakashi who still hadn't said a word and was almost staring at her.

"I'm not as weak as you might think Kakashi. And you heard the doctor, I can train and I finally want to know what all I can do with the Sharingan.", but at that moment the Hokage came back into the room with Inoichi and they joined the two.
"I heard everything about what happened. I'm glad you were able to find your long-awaited answers and we're a little smarter now too, even though there's a lot we still don't understand and probably never will. Kakashi...she is all yours again. I believe that she finally got the peace she wished for and her head is free to devote herself fully to training.", Kakashi nodded at his words and he disappeared with Jun outside and headed with her to the training field.

»»————- 1 MONTH LATER ————-««

"Kakashi? How much longer do you want me to wait? The kids won't make it anyway.", Jun yelled from the tree post she was sitting on, now reading her own copy of Icha-Icha Paradise.

Kakashi had really infected her with it and now she couldn't stop reading this stupidly perverted book. But it was already the second time this month that Jun had to watch a group of fresh Genin trying to grab the bells from Kakashi's belt. But they didn't make it and so they weren't good enough for him to teach them. However, what she hated the most was that she had to wait here all this time while he was doing this stupid test.

"Jun-Sensei. Can't you help us? We'll never get the bells like this.", a girl muttered, completely out of breath while Jun was still reading her book and slowly shaking her head.
"I'm afraid I'm not allowed to interfere, Kazumi. I don't like having to sit her and wait either.", she said now and Kazumi turned back to her two teammates and the three of them tried to think of a tactic.
"The three of them won't make it.", Kakashi said who was now leaning against the tree trunk Jun was sitting on and she just nodded with a smirk in confirmation.
"I know. You should reconsider your exam, otherwise you'll never lead a team."
"Maybe that's exactly my intention?", Jun now looked up from her book and shook her head with a grin before turning the page and continuing to read.

"I'm hungry. So hurry up and flunk these three before I die of hunger here.", Kakashi disappeared without a word and it was another hour before the three gave up and Kakashi sent them home.
"Let me guess, you want to eat Ramen again?", Jun nodded and was engrossed in her book before Kakashi took it away from her and looked at the spot she was at.
"Interesting. How many times have you read this book?", he asked now, handing it back to her.
"Not often enough.", she winked at him with a grin and the two of them went on their way to finally get something in their stomachs.

", she winked at him with a grin and the two of them went on their way to finally get something in their stomachs

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
AUTHORS NOTE
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

Slowly the story picks up speed
And I don't know what you guys
think of it but I think that
this story's gonna be great. :D

Yeah I know. One should not praise
oneself alone and I do not intend to do so.
Since I'm not a native english speaker,
I know that there are certainly many
grammatical errors, but from the
story alone...I love it!

And believe me...
it gets even better. :D