𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟐𝟐

Hey Everyone!
I'm so damn sorry for 
not updating the story yesterday!

But my brother came over and he
stayed the night so I hadn't had 
the chance to do anything!

I hope you're not angry with me
that the update is one day late. :)

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑PARTY TIME┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

┍━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┑
PARTY TIME
┕━━━━ ⋆⋅☆⋅⋆ ━━━━┙

"Home sweet Home.", Jun murmured with a wide grin when they saw the big entrance gate of Konoha and she was already looking forward to her own bed and her own four walls.

"When is our next mission, Kakashi-Sensei?", Naruto asked excitedly and immediately everyone started laughing while Sakura slapped him on the back of the head in return.

"Let's come home and catch our breath first. Then we can think about a new mission.", she grumbled just a little bit angrily and Kakashi also grinned under his mask and hid his hands in his pants pockets.

"Sakura is right. The mission took a lot out of us and we can be glad we made it home in one piece.", Jun nodded in agreement and now ran a little further ahead before hopping on the branch of a tree and waving to the others.

"I'll go hand in the report on our mission and explain to the Hokage what exactly happened. See you later.", and with those words she was out of sight for the group.

"Zabuza it is.", the Hokage said when Jun had handed in the report and explained everything to him.

"Right, Hokage-Sama. We got him and his comrade-in-arms, Haku, out of the way. But what's more troubling is that Naruto's seal seems to have loosened a bit. The Kyuubi's chakra was immense, but he quickly recovered himself. I don't know how long this will last without him getting special training for that chakra.", Jun continued, now sitting down on the chair that was across from his desk.

"We'll keep an eye on this. Especially Kakashi and you. You are the people who are with him the most. There's something else...", he paused for a moment and looked down at the village from the window.

"In about two months, the Chunin exams will begin. Genin from all realms will arrive here to participate in this exam. I want you along with other Jonin to secure the arena where the final exam will take place. Until then, our Genin will go through intensive training with their team leaders. If there are missions I need to send you on, I will do so. Otherwise, you will help Team 7 train.", Jun nodded to him before rising from her chair and bowing.

"As you wish, Hokage-Sama.", and with those words she left the office and went outside.

"Jun!", Kurenai yelled from the end of the street and slowly she walked to her, smirking as she was once again with Asuma.