Ch 3: Dad is back!

Yn's POV
Wait it's morning omg omg, dad is coming today!! Yay! I need to get ready fast!! I went to the washroom, I did my daily morning routine and went downstairs for breakfast. "Wow that's a surprise, you woke up on your own" my mom said while laughing a bit. "Mom, don't tease me! I do wake up on my own.....I think" I said while thinking. "Hey keep quit and eat your breakfast" mom said while doing the kitchen work.

While we were eating, the doorbell rang. It must be dad!! I ran towards the door and saw dad standing there with a big smile on his face. I hugged him tightly "dad I missed you so much!!", dad patted my back "I missed you too sweetie". Yeji and Hyunjin came from behind "hey he is our dad too! Let us also hug him!" Yeji shouted and Hyunjin agreed with what she said. "Come in you two" dad said while extending his arms.

"Hey you guys, come inside and leave dad alone, he must be tired" mom said while smiling. We pulled out of the hug and dad gave us a big smile and then went to mom and kissed her forehead. They are the cutest couple I have ever seen!

Dad was picking up one of his bag and then some papers came out of the bag and fell on the ground, I went and helped him pick up the papers. I read the name Jeon Jungkook on one of the papers. I think I have heard that name somewhere.

I went to my bedroom and laid down on the bed, where have I heard that name? Then it hit me, it's Jungkook from last night! But then again I don't know his surname so I can't be sure plus why would my dad know him....right?

Jungkook's POV
"Hyung any update on him?" I asked namjoon. "Yes he was spotted at the airport but we couldn't track his house" he said with a tone of disappointment. "Didn't I told the guards to follow him?" I said in a very angry tone. "Jungkook calm down, remember he is your rival, it will not be easy to track him down, he knows that you are watching him, plus he has taken our best man in his control, so 1 point to him. We can't trust our men, we only have each other Jungkook, I promise the 7 of us will hunt that man down." Namjoon said with confidence, I nodded.

I will take revenge from that man, he doesn't deserve to live, He made me suffer and now it's his turn!

Yn's POV
The whole family is together, I am so happy, I hope that we stay like this forever! We all were talking and laughing together, today is such a nice day, even the sun is shining bright today! "Mom, Yeji is poking me again and again!" Hyunjin said with an annoyed face, "Yeji poke him more" dad said while laughing. "Dad! You should be on my side!" Hyunjin shouted. We all started to laugh, I wish that this moment lasts forever.

"You three should go to bed now, you guys have enjoyed a lot today" mom said in a stern voice. "Aw, I wanted to talk more!" Yeji said while making a pout. "We will sweetie but tomorrow ok?" Dad said very sweetly and Yeji nodded. The three of us went to our bedrooms.

I laid down on my bed and started to scroll down my chats, then Jungkook's name came. I started to think again. Why would my dad have his name in his office papers. Is this Jungkook guy really important or something cause he looked rich to me yesterday. Should I text him? Or maybe not....you know what, I am gonna text him.

Y: hi!
J: hey, I thought you forgot about me already
Y: how can I forget someone this handsome!
J: are you flirting with me Ms.Yn
Y: umm
J: haha it's ok lol
J: can I meet you?
Y: um I don't know
J: hey you are the one who made me promise you that we will meet often!
Y: did I really do that?
J: yes of course you did!
Y: ok fine, when do you want to meet?
J: tomorrow, 6 pm at xyz café
Y: okay
J: wear something good, something formal
Y: why? We are just meeting at a café right?
J: nope we aren't, don't ask me more cause it's a surprise
Y: hm ok!

I put my phone down and stared at the ceiling, what am I doing? What is so appealing about him, that I can't even resist him!

Jungkook's POV
What did I just do? Did I just asked a girl on a date? Well she is not just a ordinary girl. Something is special about her, my thoughts were interrupted as there was a knock on the door. "Come in", Taehyung came inside with some files. "What is this?" I asked, "this is some info we got out, I think it will be really helpful, also I am gonna leave now cause I have to handle some business in Japan, I'll call you when I come back" he said as started to walk out, "bye have a safe journey" I said while looking at the files.

Ugh it's late I should sleep now. I walked towards my bedroom and laid down on my bed, I just stared at the ceiling and I didn't realise that felt asleep.

Yn's POV
I woke up and did my morning routine and went downstairs. Mom was serving breakfast. Mom made pancakes yay! I was about to start eating but then someone interrupted me "yn go call your dad first, he is in his office room" mom said, I nodded and went to the office, I was about to knock on the door but the door was already opened a bit. I heard dad talking to someone, "how tf did he get those information! If anything goes sideways again, you know what will happen to you! You bloody b*stard!" I was shocked by the behaviour of my dad, I have never seen him like this. I knocked on the door and pretended that I didn't hear anything. "Dad May I come in?" , "oh yes sweetie, what happened?" Dad asked, he was talking so sweetly right now but a few seconds ago we was cursing and shouting, this is so weird. "Earth to yn" dad said, which made me stop thinking about this. "Oh yeah sorry, I zoned out, mom is calling you for breakfast", "oh ok, I am coming in a minute ok?" He smiled and I nodded and left.

*time skip, after breakfast*

What was dad talking about? What does he do? What's his business? Why was he shouting? What's getting him so worked out? All these questions were running through my head. Ughhhh, yn stop, your dad came back home after such a long time and you are thinking about stupid stuff!

Jungkook's POV
He must have gotten to know that I know his plan now. He must be furious right now, aw poor old man, i feel sorry for him, but then again he deserves it. I started to play with my lighter, it always helps me when I am a bit stressed or when I am thinking something. (Took this lighter thing from 'Vincenzo' hehe)

Get ready to face hell, I smirked

A/N
I hope you guys are enjoying the story!
BTS is killing me with insta posts and stories!!

Have a good day/night!

<3