Ch 18: Wedding preparation

*3 days later*
"Yn come here, try this" your mom said as she took out a long pretty white colored gown. Yes, you and your mom were shopping for your wedding. "Ok Mom" you took the dress and went to the dressing room, you came out and showed your mom the dress. It indeed was a pretty dress, you just wished that instead of Min-Ho it was Jungkook. (I will reveal the dress on the wedding day)

You and your mom bought the gown and then went back home. Your dad came running to you, "yn look, these are the places I selected, which place do you like the place. You selected a beautiful hall, the theme was nature, it was decorated beautifully. (The hall is the same as the crazy rich Asians wedding hall here is a reference picture)

 (The hall is the same as the crazy rich Asians wedding hall here is a reference picture)

(This is NOT the wedding dress, this picture is just for reference)

"This one" you pointed at the picture, "good choice!" You father exclaimed. You went to your room and laid down on your bed and opened your phone, you opened your gallery and saw a picture of Jungkook kissing you on your cheeks and you were smiling like crazy. A tear left your eye when you saw the picture, "can't we be back together?" Yes mumbled to yourself.

*at Jungkook's house*
"Finally I am out of that shitty hospital" Jungkook said as he spread his arms in a dramatic way. "Now let's hope Taehyung gets out soon" Jimin say as he goes towards the couch and takes a seat, Jungkook also takes a seat in front of him. "So how are you gonna make your 'plan' successful?" Jungkook said as he crossed his arms, "well Jungkook leave that to me and maybe buy yourself a suit for the wedding and suits for me your best man and others also" Jimin said as he copied Jungkook's way of talking and crossed his arms, "oh and who said that you will be the best man?" Jungkook said as he raised one of his eyebrows, "oh is this the way you want it to be? Ok fine let yn get married with that guy, hope you have a happy single life" Jimin got up and smirked as he started to leave, "no no no waitttt! You will be my best man!" Jungkook said as he got up and ran towards Jimin. "Great! I'll get going now as I have some work to do" Jimin said as he waved at Jungkook with his back facing Jungkook. "Aish, he thinks he is some celebrity or something" Jungkook said.

Jungkook went to his bedroom and laid down on bed, his stomach was hurting a lot, he was very tired so he decided to sleep, after an hour his phone rang.

OTP
J: hello?
H: Jungkook come to the hospital right now!
J: what happened?
H: just come!
J: but I just came back!
H: Jungkook stop being a baby, come here! We have some happy news!
J: ok fine coming

Jungkook declined the call and called his driver and asked him to get the car ready, Jungkook were his usual formal attire and went outside the house. His driver opened the car for him and he sat inside. Jungkook usually likes to drive on his own but the doctor asked to him to take as much rest as possible. After a while of driving they reached the hospital, Jungkook went inside the hospital and then went to the waiting room, "so what's the surprise?" Jungkook said as he raised one of his eyebrows, "well we will take you to the surprise" Namjoon said as he held Jungkook's shoulders and started to drag him. "Wait a minute, why are we going towards Taehyung's room?" Jungkook asked while making a confused face. The 6 of them stopped in front of Taehyung's room, Namjoon opens the door and then Jungkook enters first. "Oh heyy double bunny!" Taehyung said as he waved his hand while showing his body smile. "What the fuck!?" Jungkook put his hand on his mouth. "Is this how you say hello to everyone?" Taehyung said as he crossed his arms, Jungkook hugged Taehyung tightly and Taehyung patted his back. "I am so happy!!" Jungkook said as he pulled out of the hug and looked at Taehyung. "Come all of you let's do a group hug" Taehyung said as he spread his hands wide open. The seven of them hugged each other for a few seconds and then pulled out. "I missed this" Jungkook said with his bunny smile. "Why did we turn so formal to each other, let's become what we used to be, BROTHERS" Jin said as he smiled widely at everyone. "Ok y'all sit down, let's talk what has been going on in our lives" Taehyung said while everyone started to take their seats, "well I think our dear Jungkook has a lot to tell" Jimin said while smirking.

"Um so...."

A/N's note
Sorry for the short chapter! I didn't have much ideas for this chapter.