Ch 20: Today is the day

(I wrote this chapter while listening to still with you, if you want you can listen that too while reading this chapter)
*one week later*
"Jiminsii, are you sure that every single arrangement has been done?" Jungkook asked while sweat was dripping down his face, "yes Jungkook! Calm down! Get ready, FAST" Jimin probably said this for the hundredth time. "Ok ok I am almost done" Jungkook said as he wiped the sweat off his face and faced the mirror one last time, "ok I am ready" Jungkook said as he wore his watch and headed outside with Jimin. (this is how Jungkook looks like)

"Chop chop guys!" Jungkook said while going towards the main gate, "we were waiting for you

"Chop chop guys!" Jungkook said while going towards the main gate, "we were waiting for you....." Yoongi said with a "seriously" look, everyone was outiside except one person, "ugh Jin hyung!" Taehyung shouted, "oh sorry I got so distracted with that beautiful face on that mirror" Jin said while laughing, everyone face palmed internally and then went towards their limo. "I can't waittttttt" Taehyung said while clapping, "you look more excited than Jungkook" Namjoon laughed.

*after a while*
The 7 boys reached the wedding hall, "yn has a great taste bro" Taehyung said while looking around, "I know" Jungkook said proudly, "oh look Min-ho his there" Jimin said while pointing towards the man standing near the priest, Jungkook walked up to him, "hey Min-ho, everything alright?" Jungkook asked with a smile, "oh yeah, Mr.Hwang was here so I was just standing here cause I want him to get that shock when he sees you" Min-ho said while smirking, "thanks a lot again, did your parents listen to you?" Jungkook asked with a concerned face, "oh yeah, they were happy that I told them" Min-ho said happily.

"Well I'll go now, you better keep your face down or the surprise for yn will be ruined" Min-ho said and then left while saying bye to everyone. "Dear son, please come stand here" the priest said while smiling at Jungkook, "yes father" Jungkook did what the priest asked him to do, the other six stood in their position.

"The bride is coming!" Someone shouted, everyone took out their white colored flower and the flower started to glow, the alley filled a little bit by water, everyone started to sing 'can't help falling in love with you', the bride started to walk in with her arm in her fathers arm. Jungkook couldn't help but look at how pretty she was looking, thankfully yn and her dad didn't see him. (this is how yn is looking)

*yn's pov*I will no longer be Jungkook's lover, I will be Mrs

*yn's pov*
I will no longer be Jungkook's lover, I will be Mrs.Lee not Mrs.Jeon, tears started to form in my eyes, my dad looked at me and smiled and then handed me to my future husband, when I held his hand, his touch, it's was so familiar, it can't be Jungkook, I am just missing him nothing else.

The priest started the biblical lines and how marriage is important, oh no here it is, he is going to say the vows, "Ms. Hwang yn do you take this man as your lawfully wedded husband and promise to stay with him and love him till death does you apart?" Here the priest said it, I don't wanna say yes but here goes nothing, "I-I do" I was almost going to cry but I controlled myself.

The priest continued the vows, "do you Jeon Jungkook take this lady as your lawfully wedded wife and promise to stay with her and love her till death does you apart?", "I do" hold up, JEON JUNGKOOK! How did this happen? I finally look at the handsome man in front of me, his suit looked so hot on him, he was looking at me while showing his bunny smile, I smiled at him widely with my tears eyes.

*end of yn's pov*

"I now happily pronounce you both as husband and wide, you may kiss the bride" the priest said as he looked at Jungkook, Jungkook took no time and smashed his lips against yours, you missed his touch, you missed his kisses. You both pulled out and looked at each other happily and then Jungkook kissed your forehead and you closed your eyes and smiled.

Meanwhile your dad was hella shocked and your mom, she was just happy that you got married to the man you wanted to get married with. Yes your mom had heard you talking about Jungkook many times but she couldn't stop your father from getting married you with someone else but now she is happy cause you have your love of your life right beside you.

Everyone applauded and shouted happily. After a while you threw the bouquet for the next girl who was going to get married, eventually it landed in Jin's hands, "Brad Pitt I am coming!" Jin shouted then he realized what he said, "uhm I was just kidding" he laughed and everyone laughed along with him.

Soon the after wedding party started, you and Jungkook were sitting together while people were coming to you and congratulating you both. Suddenly your dad came, "what the hell is happening?" Your father said angrily, "um our wedding?" Jungkook said while smirking, "you brat!" Your father said while trying to keep his tone low, "oh dear FATHER IN LAW, I won't kill you cause that will hurt yn but yes you will always remain filthy in front of my eyes and I swear the almighty will punish you soon" Jungkook said whi,e looking right into your father's eye, "you-" you interrupted your father, "dad I know everything now, I feel betrayed and disgusted when I look at you, I will not tell the police or anyone about this cause I am very grateful for the things you have done for me but you have lost your daughter's respect, now please take care of Yeji and Hyunjin" you said with your tears eyes.

Your dad went away and you sighed, Jungkook intertwined his hand with yours, "finally you have become my queen" Jungkook said while giving you the world's sweetest smile, so sweet that you might get cavities, you smiled back at him. "Yn is the baby s-still there?" Jungkook asked with a serious face, you nodded in reply, "oh thank god, I love you and our baby so much, I will never leave you, I promise" Jungkook hugged you tightly, "I know koo, it was the circumstances that was separating us but now we are together" you said as you patted his back.

Jungkook got out of the hug and smiled at you, "I actually was hoping to see Min-ho instead of you" you said while making a pout, "whaaaaaat" Jungkook was shook. "Don't you talk or touch me now" Jungkook crossed his arms and made a pout, "aw I was kidding, you look like a baby, no one will believe that you are a mafia leader" you said while laughing. "I am not a baby!" Jungkook said while still making a pout, "you areee" you said whiling laughing hard, "oh really then should I remind you about how I got you pregnant?" Jungkook said as he smirked internally. You started to blush hard and then looked away.

"Someone is blushing" Jungkook said while poking you, "I am not, it's just makeup" you said as you started to blush harder, you looked away and acted like you were angry. "Oh come on princess, look at me" Jungkook said as he held your face and made you look at him, "I love you" Jungkook said in the most lovely voice, "I love you too" you said. You both got lost in each other's gaze.

THE END

A/N's note:
Sorry if you didn't like the book, I am still learning and I am very new to these kind of stuff but I really hope you enjoyed reading, thank you for your time, I really appreciate it! Borahae <3