" 00

y/n?

quite a weird girl, to be honest. she doesn't like affection, or hugs from her friends. she overall just wants to reject all attention from society. i guess some might call her a .. tsundere, maybe even a sociopath?? 

but then, 

there's this one boy in her class, kenma kozume, who infatuates her every time. he makes her want to pat his small head and play with his blonde hair - hold him, closely in her arms, and take him to places he'd love.

his smile. 

his laugh

it was all perfect

her heart would go crazy, ready to burst, every time she saw him when he would play volleyball with his friends, "damn it.. he's too cute..". she wanted to protect him with her life and make sure nothing happened to her boy. the girl was just head over heels for the pretty boy. the total darn right salty, hardcore comic book lover, girl - was secretly in love and swooning over the school's volleyball team, setter.

but,

can they make it work? 

an elegant, dainty, perfect, pretty boy in her eyes? 

is he really though? is he what she sees in her mind? 

or is he actually a sloppy, all-nighter, gamer boy who's personal motto is, "f - sleep" ?

we'll just have to find out -

something about you " coming soon ..