07"

entering the school gates;

you walked through the halls, to find a familiar face chatting and giggling away with shinju, outside your class. " omg rika I never knew you were so funny ! " she let out a cackle as the two others behind her, laughed along - but before you were able to enter the classroom she noticed you and alerted the three that stood beside her.

rika glanced over her shoulder and eyed me, then turned her body completely to face me, her arms were crossed and a proud grin plastered on her face, like she had just accomplished something. i decided to eye her back but ignore her after and walk straight into the classroom without creating a scene.

but a sudden hand jumped out and blocked the doorway. it was rika, now looking up at me with a dirty smirk, i sighed not wanting to deal with this in the morning, but she wouldn't budge.

shinju walked over to my right, rika still on my left; blocking the doorway, " rika ~ weren't you telling about that one second year you were crushing on - that cute blondie, right ? " the two smirked at me " oh yes, that pretty setter in our volleyball team ! " i glared at shinju, but i wasn't going to be dealing with it right now.

i shoved rika's arm away, as she let out a small gasp, and stormed into the classroom - placed my bag down on my desk, and took a seat. the two stared at me through the door before continuing their conversations, then walking to their own classes.

" Y/N HURRY !! I'M NOT MISSING LUNCH AGAIN " i sat there as yumi shook me violently, wanting to get her lunch - aoki grabbed the girl " we won't be able to get any lunch, if you end up sending her to the infirmary, with a concussion " yumi looked at me with an 'oh' look, and helped me get up from my dizzy state.

" okay.. let's go " i mumbled trying to focus my vision as the girls laughed. we walked towards the canteen, the three of us side by side, gossiping about people and homework - that was until aoki stopped abruptly, holding me and yumi back.

we look over to her only to hear a small whisper as she stared ahead, " look.. " - i turn my head only to feel my jaw drop and hear yumi gasp. shinju, rika and.. kenma?

shinju stood behind rika smirking whilst leaning against the wall - the other, in front, blushing and looking towards the ground, as she played with her hands giggling and trying to make conversation.

the male just stood in awkward stiffness, as the girl kept talking - i unlinked my arm from the girls and walked over with a cold glare towards the two females, who finally saw me coming. " oh no um, so ken- " but before she could finish i cleared my throat to catch attention.

"oh kenma-san didnt you say you were gonna buy me a drink after i saved you from the rain and walked you home" he looked up at you with a hopeful glance then smiled, "o-oh yeah"

you wrapped your arm around his shoulder - then you look at rika and the others with a cold stare as they return it with a hard glare. and with that you two ran off leaing everyone else shock and awe.

aoki and yumi were giggling like crazy; as you turn your head back, they send you four thumbs up and you returned one too.

tbc.

thanks for reading"