Just A Teenage Girl-Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Andres' P.O.V.

He finally unfroze. Andres realized in that moment time had slowed. He quickly moved out of the way so the dagger didn't hit him. Then watched as the dagger stabbed the wall in the exact place that his heart would've been if he hadn't moved. She had almost killed him. The hatred he had for her boiled in that moment.

"ARE YOU IN FREAKING SANE?! YOU COULD HAVE KILLED ME!!! I THOUGHT YOU SAID I HAD TIME FOR YOU TO FIGURE THINGS OUT BEFORE YOU MADE YOUR DECISION!! IT WOULD HAVE STABBED MY HEART IF I HADN'T MOVED!!!!"

She just stood there grinning. Like this was the most hilarious thing she had ever seen in her life. Little did she know, that he was contemplating going rogue vamp on her. She was starting to annoy him already.

"Hahaha! That was hilarious! Did you actually think I was going to kill you? Ha! That's funny! I knew you would move. I am not as stupid as you must think I am. You are way too quick to not have gotten out of that one. Besides, it was a test," she laughed.

Her laugh was melodious and beautiful. When she laughed, she sounded like a million wind chimes and beautiful bells. It was perfect in every way.

"What in the world are you laughing about? It's not funny," Andres laughed finally.

It wasn't funny it was her laugh that was making him laugh. Her laugh was contagious. Then he realized what he wanted from her. It wasn't what he wanted from her, it was her he wanted. He wanted her, all of her, but he knew he couldn't have her no matter how much he wanted her. He stopped laughing.

Andres, smiling, walked over to where Ellie stood.

"Andres, we can't. I know what you want I can read your mind. And we can't. I would be put to death for it. And then my brothers would tear you to shreds. I'm sorry but-"

He pressed his lips against hers for a split second before her arms were wrapped around his neck and she was responding to him more than he ever thought she would. And she wasn't hesitating. Then he pulled back knowingly that she would get upset. But her being upset was nothing compared to her being put to death.

Just like he thought she got upset. "What the helk?! Andres, you can't do that. You can't just kiss me then decide to pull away right as I begin to respond."

He couldn't say it out loud. Damien and Stefano were in the next room as of two seconds ago. So he spoke in his mind.

"Ellie, I don't want you to be put to death for this. And Damien and Stefano just walked into the next room. They maybe arguing over killing me in my sleep. I am trying to avoid them walking in on this. Because then they have lawful cause to kill both of us. And that's exactly what I am trying to avoid. I am so sorry."

She began crying.

"Why? Why are you doing this? I don't care if my brothers kill me. Really I don't."

"Ellie, please. Just trust me for once. For once trust a vampire. Okay?"