Just A Teenage Girl-Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Damien's P.O.V.

Damien knew how much Stefano hated the vampire that their little sister had recently become attached to. He hated the vampire. But he knew what it was like to become attached to something that you couldn't have. It's the biggest reason why he refused to take revenge on his baby sister. She deserved happiness for a little while.

He tried to reach his sisters mind, but ran into a wall. She didn't want him in her head at the moment.

"Can you reach her, Damien?"

"No she blocked me out. I can't read h mind and I can't get into he mind. It's impossible right now," Damien said.

Worried he began to doubt the plan he had just agreed to. He wants her to be happy but he doesn't want her getting into trouble. What was he supposed to do? He loved his little sister. But he absolutely hated that vampire.

Elisa, Ellie's twin sister who was in Florida at the moment, had mated with a vampire. And then got changed into a vampire. Then all the hunters were told to kill her on sight. He couldn't bring himself to kill Ellie's feelings for vampire let alone obey his mother and kill Elisa on sight.

Would he be able to kill his favorite sibling if it came down to keeping his life and killing her or giving up his life and saving her? Would he be able to make her his priority? Above his own safety? Above Stefano's?

Not having a clue what he was supposed to do, he wished he knew where his best friend, Maya, was at. Maya Brown always knew how to handle these situations when they involved Ellie. Where was she? Usually when he thought of her, she showed up immediately after the thought came to him.

Then a beautiful caramel smooth skinned huntress walked through the bed room door. He smiled. His best friend was finally here. She would help him.

He tried one more time to find out if he could get ahold of Ellie. After hitting another wall, he did what he never wanted to do. He checked the vampire's thoughts. It was amazing how easy this vampire was to get into his head. He had never met a vampire who didn't keep up a mental wall. The moment he got the first thought he was disgusted.

The vampire was thinking about what he wanted. He wanted Ellie. Vamp had kissed Ellie and she had responded and now they were having a mental argument so Damien and Stefano couldn't hear them. Ellie was insisting that all she wanted in that moment was Vamp.