Just A Teenage Girl-Chapter 5

Chapter 5

Stefano's P.O.V.

Damien stood in front of Stefano. Stefano could see the anger in his oldest brothers eyes. He knew how much he wanted to rip this vampire into pieces. Stefano wanted the same thing as Damien. But if they raised a hand against Ellie's precious little vampire. They would have hell to pay from none other than the queen bee herself. Neither of the boys wanted to take the chance of being on Ellie's bad side. Number one, because she was a natural at throwing knives directly at the heart. And they preferred not be killed a anytime soon.

"Brother, why the hell did you let her keep it? Huh," Damien asked.

"Look. I thought she wa in charge so I left the decision making up to her. I refuse to get on her bad side, Damien. I am truly sorry if you don't like my decision I made but at least now you can get revenge on her. "

"Brother, this is not about revenge. If I wanted revenge I would have just went and ruined her whole I'm-a-perfectly-normal-human-teenage-girl facade. But I don't want revenge on her she is my baby sister. I would never do such a thing because she can only kill vampires with accuracy when she pretends to be that girl everyone thinks she is. It's the only way to keep her head straight."

"I hate to break it to you, buddy, but she is not exactly following the law right now. Which means her whole facade is not working for her right now. Besides, she should kill him when she has a chance, here in the manor. So that way we can be sure he dies."

Damien sighed, "I guess that's a good idea. Do you really think she won't catch on to what were up to? I mean she is Ellie for chrissake."

Stefano laughed, "You highly underestimate me and my powers, brother. I am immensely smart and theoretical. I am absolutely certain she won't catch on."

"Brother, you are absolutely and deliciously evil. I love it and envy it."