11

In jisung's father's main office sat Minho and jisung facing Mr. Han.

"I m Lee Know " said Minho bowing a bit.

'he again said lee know' thought jisung. Minho had told him to call not him Minho.

"take a seat "said Mr. Han.

"where is mommy?" asked jisung trying to spin on the chair he was sitting on.

"she went to bring her laptop bac-"

Before Mr. Han could complete his sentence, jisung's mother came into the room .she didn't take time to look at both the boys. She place the laptop on the table and sat on the chair beside Mr. Han.

"Lee Minho!?" exclaimed Mrs. Han looking at Minho. Minho was taken aback but how did he forget jisung's mom who loved him.

"Mrs. Han I had actually forgotten I would be seeing you today in all the commotion " said Minho standing and bowing to her.

"As much as I don't want to do this, I will " said Mrs .Han and hugged the boy.

He couldn't help but hug her back. After all, she had loved him as her own son and Minho loved her too. Of course, she couldn't fill his mom's void but he was now sure that it wasn't them even when he hasn't checked the clips.

"I wouldn't want to check the clips anymore. " said Minho and not wanting to break the hug. Jisung saw this side of Minho for the first time.

"I insist you check them once. " said Mrs. Han playing the clips.

Minho looked closely and there was a clock in the video. It said 9:15 pm. That was the time his parents were killed. He knew it was that one man at that time.

Park Joo Su.

"I know who is behind this. He can be a great threat to the mafia world or all the districts in general and the innocent public" said minho now feeling betrayed.

"Let's sign this bond and work together " said Mr. Han pulling out some paper with stamps.

Jisung was so bored at this point.

"Do you know where to find him Minho?" asked Mrs. Han.

"I don't. I last saw him three years ago. His name is park joo su. " said Minho.

That name bought a lot of memories back for his parents.

"baby can you go play with Seonghwa and Hong joong if they are free or watch marvels ?" asked jisung's mom.

He was more than happy to leave the office.

"Park joo su" said Mr. Han and continued "I m sure you know that he was the leader of thunderous alongside with your father. We have no idea what happened to him actually no one knows what happened to him but he was seen less with your father for about a month before your parent's death.

When he was being seen less your father signed a bond with the other five families. And from then on you all are being called the big 6 that everyone feared.

After your parent's death, he completely disappeared with no trace.

Looks like he framed Han family for your parent's death and I really what to know why."

we can keep doing background checks and figure out all of this." said Minho.

"I still have my revenge to take"

"Han family is ready to help" said Mr. Han and jisung's mom agreed.

"as much as I want to announce the formation of Big 7 I won't right now. Joo su will change whatever he is planning." said Minho and others understood the gravity of the situation.