3

Felix was in the living room with the other boys. Seungmin was explaining him where all the trackers were and Minho was telling him what to do if he got caught. He had to go alone without any bodyguards or any security 'cause no one knew about skz except their parents. They had house help in the mansion as aunt Lara but she didn't know anything happening.

Felix was going to drive alone and others were worried. Changbin carried Felix's bags in the car. They went inside and bid Felix goodbye. They couldn't risk doing anything outside.

Everyone gave him a hug and Changbin was the last. "Take care okay?" said Changbin looking into the younger boys eyes. "And you look after that wound of yours okay?" Changbin smile and gave a nod.

Felix walked out of the Mansion alone. Everyone got back to their training but Changbin stayed and watched the car leave from the window until it was out of sight.

-----

6 days have already passed since Felix left. He had almost all the information about the boy. Felix had to leave the next day so he went to his hotel room.

As he went in, he could feel someone's gaze on him. He didn't have any weapons due to the hotel checking. Before he could get caught, he reached his room and went in.

He let out a sigh of relief and put down the last bit of information in the document. He had to give it to Minho the next day but he didn't want to risk losing it. He was suspicious that someone was following him on the last day.

He sent it to Minho and to be on a safer side he sent it to Seungmin as well.

He texted both to make sure they received the file and packed for the next day. He was really excited to meet everyone after a week.

Felix checked out of the hotel with a pretty smile and a happy heart but little did he know that someone was following him...

As he was about to enter the thunderous district, he got stopped by some men who were wearing all black. He made sure to close all the windows.

A tall man with mask on his face knocked at Felix's window and asked him to open it. He didn't do it. The man took out his gun and placed it on the window.

"Open the window or else I might have to break it." said the tall man with a scary voice.

Felix had no other choice. It was 1 vs 11.

"So I ain't going to kill you dear just give me your laptop. I know you have all the informations there."

'What? how did he know?' thought Felix. He has to escape this place and he has given the documents to the members so it's fine to give the laptop as he won't be able to open it anyways.

Felix turned back to take the laptop out and gave it to that unknown man. "Now can i leave?" asked Felix with a hint of fear in his eyes. "I see the same fear I saw in your father's eyes sweetie. And yes you may leave." Felix was confused but shrugged it off.

Felix started his car and went away. He looked at the man through his mirror the the side. He was opening the laptop.

Felix took his phone out and called Seungmin. "Seungmin don't ask any questions. You have the important documents from my laptop right? My laptop is connected with yours so format it fast. Really fast. Someone took my laptop."

"what?!Okay" was all Seungmin said and hung up. He was now panicking.

Felix was 15 minutes away from Lee Mansion and he went on full speed. As soon as he reached, Hyunjin was waiting for him.

"everyone is waiting for you in the meeting room lets go. But here take this" said Hyunjin passing a bottle of water to Felix.

When Felix entered, everyone looked at him with concerned eyes. He took a seat and drank a bit of water.

"So Seungmin did you delete all the files?" asked Felix.

"Yes I did before he could open the laptop. It seems like he saw the tracker and tried it take it off. But as it was attached to the laptop he couldn't. He opened the laptop when I formatted it and the password was gone and as he got no information, he destroyed the laptop in the fear of getting caught." replied Seungmin. His reply relieved everyone in the room

"I m still wondering how did they know everything ?" questioned Minho.

"who even were they?" asked Jeongin.

"we have been trying to find out who he was as soon as Felix called Seungmin but we haven't found a single information." said Chan.

"You must be really tired lix. Go take a bath and rest. We will prepare a nice meal for you." said Minho.

With a louder voice Minho said "Changbin go with him, help him unpack and cuddle with him." That was enough to make Felix smile and Changbin had actually followed him.

In the background Hyunjin said "have fun but not too much!" Both walked away and heard another yell saying " use protection... if you need it, get it from my room." It was Chan.

People in the room stared at Chan "Guys I have never done it I only have it in case"

"Whatever" said Seungmin and looked at Minho. But Chan was not lying they never did it hehe.

"you all are helping me in the kitchen today lets go." said Minho and everyone walked down to the kitchen.

Chan and Jeongin were assigned to make chicken fries the way Felix liked. Minho was making rice and beef soup. Seungmin and Hyunjin were assigned to bake fresh chocolate cookies.

The kitchen was a mess and aunt Lara only worked in the day time so Minho had to clean the mess later.

"Chan hyung how much salt do i add?" asked Jeongin. "Let me help you " said Chan and added the salt.

On the other side, Seungmin and Hyunjin had successful made the dough, rolled it and were now cutting shapes with the cookie cutter.

Seungmin took out a heart shape and cut a heart one out. "this one is for you jinnie" Hyunjin looked up and smile.

Minho saw it all. How happy Jeongin was beside Chan and how happy Seungmin was beside Hyunjin. It was just that both Chan and Hyunjin were oblivious.

Meanwhile in Felix's room, both were cuddling each other after Felix told him the whole story.

"Binnie" called Felix and Changbin hummed in response.

Felix called others older than him 'hyung' but he didn't call Changbin hyung.

"Did you take care of your wound when i was away? " Felix looked at Changbin and knew the answer.

"Get up, let's go to your room let me take care of it, ya?" said Felix and pulled Changbin to his room.

Felix knew all the medicine that the doctor gave were in the bathroom.

He sat on the counter to and placed Changbin between his legs.

He took Changbin's shirt off. Felix realized how it looked like and flushed red.

"Aww it's okay lix" Changbin chuckled.

Felix took off the bandages and cleaned the wound.

" if it hurts, hold me tight ok?" said Felix taking Changbin's hands and wrapping it around his waist.

He applied some ointment that prevented infection and cured the wound. There was a little sting so Changbin held Felix tight. When Felix was done he kept everything in its place and washed his wounds and went back to Changbin's room.

"Oh there you are "said Jeongin as he entered the room.

"The food is ready so come down ok." and after saying that Jeongin left. They went down to the dining hall and enjoyed their meal. Felix was really happy.

"As changbin is hurt and Felix is tried, we can't ask then to do the dishes... umm so who's gonna do it?" said Chan.

"Oh Chan hyung don't act like the machine does not work. just put the dishes in the dish washer. I know you prefer to hand wash it but its fine to use the dishwasher sometimes."said Minho and sent the boys to bed.

-----