PROLOGUE

"Does this not hurt you e-even a b-bit?" Jisung managed to speak between his sobs.

"It's better if you leave" said Minho with a heavy voice.

'You need to stay by my side' 

"you really want me to leave and have it o-over" Jisung couldn't believe his ears. Tears were not stopping now.

"we had nothing to begin with" Minho was having a hard time saying it.

'I m sorry I have to do this'

Jisung couldn't stand it anymore. He went to his room and packed the necessary things. He went to the laundry room to get his few hoodies. In the process, he took Minho's beige sweater and packed it with his stuffs.

He walked down into the living room. He looked at the faces of the other boys. He missed changbin and Felix as Minho had sent them to stay at Changbin's house.

"Jinnie,can I borrow your car? I will send it back to you tomorrow."

"sure" said Hyunjin passing him the keys.

Before leaving , he looked at Minho and asked "has anyone ever told you that you are like snow?"

Minho shook his head.

"you are like snow so beautiful, yet so cold"

Jisung walked out leaving a wound on Minho's heart.

Stay whispered Minho but Jisung was gone by that time.

-----

AN: i had told myself that i would publish this story when it would first snow here and it did.i woke up and it had piled a lot. its still snowing. hehe that was tmi.

i will try to update a lot as i m having a winter vacation.

i hope you will support my book 

❤️