Chapter 4: Tea Party

"Ok, calm down Sun, I'm sure he's somewhere nearby. He couldn't have gone that far." I was comforting Sun, but in reality, I was just trying to convince myself it will all go well. We decided on searching one half of the daycare each, I was assigned the half with the ball pit.

I searched everywhere I could, until there was only the ball pit left. I always saw Sun jump in and out the ball pit, so it must be fun. I jumped in; it was so fun! While I was trying to swim through the balls, I found a door. Why would there be a door in a ball pit?

I opened the door, and it was a nice cozy room. It had a bed, a table and an unordinary amount of scrapped paper. I grabbed a piece of paper and it seemed to be a love letter, I grabbed more 

until one specific letter stood out to me.

I couldn't stop looking at it, what does this mean? Does he love me? Why are there tear drops? I put it in my arm hatch and went back up to find Sun

"Hey Sunshine! I found Charlie, but it's nearly nap time. Isn't this exciting? Now we can enjoy nap time together! Well, you'll be with moon, but I'll still know you're there!" I nodded; I hope things will go well. The lights went out, and Sun turned into Moon.

Moon looked at me with a stubborn face, I don't think he likes me. The children ran to us, and we set them all to sleep. Moon hadn't said a word, neither look at me. We both sat down near each other and had a kid sleeping next to us. "Y/n..." a child said sleepily "I can't sleep! Can you give me one of your candies?" Moon looked annoyed, like I had just insulted him to his face. I gave the child a candy and the love letter dropped out, before I could hide it, Moon had grabbed it.

"I remember when he wrote this, he got too nervous to actually give it to you. It was an idea he had from one of the kids, it was a really stupid one."

"I think it's rather sweet, but... does he really love me?"

"Of course, he does. It gets really annoying; he always calls you Sunshine and barely ever pays attention to me anymore... it's like I'm getting replaced."

I looked to the side, I felt so bad. He really was getting replaced by me. It must hurt him, but if Sun really does love me then it must make Sun feel amazing.

"Well, I'm sorry you feel that way... uhm, sleep time is nearly over, I'll be going now..."

Moon didn't even care to wave me goodbye, instead he scoffed as I took back the love letter. Just before I walked away, he said "You love him too, don't you?" I stood still, how do I respond to that? I do love him, but things were going too fast.

"He... he's nice..." I whispered; I quickly ran away.

~Pov change to Sun <3

The lights went back on, and I started to freak out. Why would Moon tell her?! What do I do now, are things going to be awkward? I started looking for her, and saw her playing with some kids. I admired her from afar, she looked so kind and calm. We were near the ball pit, so I jumped in and grabbed her by the leg. I pulled her in and hugged her tighter than I've ever hugged anyone. 

"Sunshine," I said, "I'm sorry. Can we just... forget this and go back to our Tea Party?"

"Of course, honestly I should be the sorry one. I didn't mean to look through your stuff I just got curious!"

I smiled, then kissed her on the cheek. I giggled as she grew red, and we both jumped out to continue our tea party.

Chapter 4 ended <3

A/N

Holu shutj I ma jlkldsa .