Chapter 14: Moon Drop

Gregory was frantically searching for something to help Freddy. He looked at me.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Y/N. Do you need help with anything?"

"Of course, I do! Don't you see Freddy on the floor? He got shut down, what do I do?"

"Don't worry, I know exactly how to help him." I didn't, it just hurt me to see a crying child. He started to sob, he was punching the floor, he even kicked Freddy. Suddenly, Freddy woke up.

"Freddy? Are you awake?"

"Superstar..." Freddy's voice barely made a sound.

"Hah! I did it without you, I didn't need a bit of your stupid help!"

"Gregory! Watch your manners."

He went silent.

"Excuse me, but where should we go now? I'm sure the computer has to be blown up by now, I don't think there is anywhere else with easy access that has a computer." I interrupted, we all sat down to think.

"I got an idea." A mysterious voice came out from the dark, it was Vanny. Her stomach had been filled with smashed security bot heads. She had replaced her arms with Monty's. Vanny "You should come with me...!" she giggled.

She went charging for Sun, she hit him with full force, he hit the ground face first. I tripped her over, in return she tried to punch my face, which triggered my self-defense mode.

POV change to Gregory.

Y/N's eyes had started to glow a dark blue, I couldn't do anything, Freddy was holding me back. Her hands retracted what looked like knives, she ripped Vanny's suit in half. Vanessa was underneath the suit; she had a baton. She swung it at Y/N, she tried to avoid it but Vanessa was too fast, I watched as Y/N nearly got destroyed.

Sun had started to stand up, it seemed he regained movement in his arms. I took a closer look, it wasn't Sun, it was someone else. Moon's eyes lit up a vibrant red. He ran behind Vanessa; he was way faster than her. He grabbed her head and stabbed where all the security bot heads were. He flipper her upside down and broke her legs, Freddy covered my eyes.

POV change, back to y/n <3 I had regained consciousness; I saw Moon and Vanessa. Vanessa was ripped to pieces, a large pool of blood covered the entire platform, I was splattered all over. I started to tear up, seeing Moon had gotten me so confused, yet happy. I ran to hug him, he got surprised. I noticed his arm movement; it was like a dream had come true."Y/N, I'm so sorry..." I could hear him sob.

"Don't be sorry, I'm just glad you're back."

"Well, about that..." he looked to the side. "I won't be here until the lights turn back on. Sun kept a tiny bit of my coding before I left, enough for me to switch just one more time. I'm glad that the last moment I had was to help you."

"Oh." My mood immediately fell. "So, is this a proper goodbye?" I took a step back from the hug.

"Yes, but before that I need to tell you something."

"What is it?"

"Sun likes physical touch, especially kisses on his cheek."

The lights turned back on; Moon waved goodbye. Sun's face was red

"Forget what he told you!"

I hugged him, and gave him a kiss on the cheek, he got surprised.

"Don't look, Gregory" Freddy said. I completely forgot they were there; I hid my face in Sun's chest.

"What will we do with Vanessa? By the way, I'm not taking ANY blame!" Gregory said, we decided to make it seem like Roxy had an accident in a race. We detached Monty's arms from Vanessa and left her corpse on the ground. We headed for Monty Golf. Monty was on the ground, sobbing.

"Hey, Monty! We got your arms." Gregory was running towards him.

"Really?" He looked at us with a bright expression. "Thanks buddy! Maybe we could hang out sometime." Gregory looked excited. We headed to the daycare; it was nearly opening time. I cleaned the blood off Sun and Gregory. Freddy took care of himself, once he was finished, he sat down near the ball pit.

"Freddy, are you okay?" I sat down next to him.

"I feel horrible for Roxy."

"Don't feel bad, she can get fixed!"

"Even so, I watched her get hurt. If only I knew..."

We sat in silence. Sun and Gregory were playing trains together, I walked over to them. Sun had accidentally flipped over Gregory's trains.

"Hey! Those are MY trains! Sunny side bitch..."

Sun started to cry; Gregory laughed at him.

"Gregory, don't be so mean. If you do, I'll tell people you killed Vanessa."

"What? That's so unfair! ... But fine. I don't want people to even know I was a witness to this!" He continued playing trains like normal.

Gregory and Freddy left, soon many children were going down the slide.