TodoKami Backstory - K -

Kaminari had been following Bakugou and Kirishima around for quite a while. He would follow during lunch, when walking to class and during hero training. He had a little bit of an obsession with Bakugou lately. He had a crush, he knew it probably won't work out but yet his cheeks flush whenever Bakugou yells at him. It upsets him knowing he gets yelled at a lot, being called dumb because of his quirk.

His crush on Bakugou had started to fade once he found out Kirishima and Bakugou had a thing going on between each other. Neither of the two would admit that fact though, seeing as they both didn't want to be rejected by the other and for their friendship to end.

During Kami's small denial phase, the class of 1A had started shipping Kaminari with Aizawa-Sensei's new intern, Shinsou. Kaminari and Shinsou had been really close friends since before the sports festival and so Shinsou knew of Kami's crush. The tired cat man was also disappointed in being shipped with his close friend as he was aromantic, and he had been since middle school.

He had told Todoroki about how Kaminari had a crush on him and how he was in a depressive stage of his denial. Todo had explained back to Shinsou that he had a crush on the pikachu because of his happy upbeat attitude and knowing that he was upset, upset Todo more.

After class, everyone went back to the dorms. Kami went to his room and Todoroki tailed after him. As soon as Kami shut his door, Todo knocked. Pikcahu opened it and blushed seeing who it was. Todoroki stiffened knowing it was now or never.

And so that's where it all began.

Everyone but Shinsou and the lesbian couple, Momo and Jirou were shocked. None of them expected the two to get together. Kami's happy attitude had started to come back and he seemed to act more silly when it came to being with Todoroki. It seemed as if Denki was the one to make Todo smile the most, and Kami was happy to take a crown to show that he was the king of making Todoroki smile.

.

.

.

I know it's short but I wasn't bothered writing that much. :/

- K -