89

"Sunbae, look over there.”

The maid hiding behind the corner dyed her cheek red.

"Oh, isn't it cool?"

As if she knew everything, she patted his junior's head.

The new maid, who came in this spring, was staring at the front door with eyes as if possessed by something.

There, Duke of Borreotti and Viscount Rikos were waiting for the lady to come down soon after preparing to go to the banquet.

The two men also dressed up more carefully than ever to go to the banquet.

"I'm afraid of the master, but it's a pleasure for my eyes."

"You're so handsome."

"Oh, my. Look at this. "

The senior maid laughed.

There was a time when she also fell in love with the master's appearance and was so frightened.

'It's only now, so enjoy it as much as you want.'

The senior didn't tell me.

Soon, this junior maid will also realize.

Being captivated by the master’s good looks is only for a short time.

I'm sure you'll try to awaken your true fear as soon as possible and stay away from it somehow.

"What's that?"

A strange thing was caught in the eyes of a junior maid.

Paul's arm dressed in a black suit was covered with something like white cloth.

The answer to the curiosity was Lupe, who accidentally discovered something white at the same time.

"Isn't it the lady’s outerwear?"

Lupe asked.

The white thing on Paul's arm was a cape that Leonia would wear when she went to the banquet.

"Why is the duke holding it?"

"Then you want her to go out at night without wearing a jacket?"

Paul looked at Lupe as if he were pathetic.

"The night air is not good for the child.Do I have to tell you all this common sense?"

"That's not it..."

Frustrated Lupe hurriedly added.

"You don't leave it to your maid."

Next to him, there were two great maids named Connie and Mia.

Lupe was asking why he had to do it as a duke.

"I'm going to pack my daughter's outerwear, so why do you care?"

However, the question came as unpleasant to the black beast.

"I was just asking."

"Viscount Rikos, you’ve been arrogant lately."

"Should I really sew my mouth?"

Lupe, who became frustrated, ended up biting his mouth.

These days, no matter what you say, you’re trying to catch it.

However, if you focus on it further, you could really snatch him, so Lupe, a competent secretary, bit his mouth as much a he could.

‘You don't even want to hide it anymore.’

Paul, who secretly took care of Leonia when he was staying in the North, was now carrying a cape in his arms regardless of the gaze of others.

Who knew that a black beast would become a daughter's fool?

"... Is that not it?"

Lupe wiggled his eyebrows.

Looking back, Paul cared a lot about Leonia from the beginning.

It was amazing.

This was certainly a good change, with the black beast having human warmth.

However, in the eyes of Lupe, who knew Paul's past, it often looked sad.

Not only me but also some people who know his past will feel that way.

"Did you miss affection?"'

The previous duchess raised young Paul harshly.

On the other hand, Regina was taken care of her more tenderly than her biological child.

Even in the eyes of the young Lupe, the appearance looked very strange.

How could he have said to himself that even the marquis of Pardus was a poor man?

"....."

Something came into Lupe's eyes, which had a strange feeling of sympathy.