103

'It was really hard... … … .'

Leona once again felt that the transition of his life was unrealistic.

Just last summer, I struggled like that just to live.

expensive clothes in a big mansion now he was wearing it and leaning on the soft sofa, relaxing while immersed in contemplation.

“Life is so...”

"No one can predict," he muttered in a detached voice.

Tar put a thin blanket over her shoulder with a masterful smile saying that our young lady is speaking old-fashioned words today as well.

"You don't have to worry about insects."

Tar said that he bought a lot of magic tools to get rid of bugs.
"Dad?"

“You have a heart for the young lady.”

There was no need to worry about the heat either.

There was already a magic tool installed inside the Borreotti mansion to maintain the proper temperature.

In addition to that, various magic tools were in operation for a comfortable life.

“I love Borreotti!”

Leonie, who was happy, on the sofa fell down and flopped.

Now the baby beast had to worry about an upset stomach from sorbet or ice cream, and looked around the garden where snails prowled, not pests.

The heat was no longer a concern.

It was such a peaceful day.

As if there was a hole in the sky, the rain that had been pouring without saliva was about to calm down.

Refreshments at Boreotti Mansion with children held a meeting

“Flo!”

Leona, who came to the front door to greet the guests in person, opened his arms wide.

"Leonie-Sama."

Flomus, who first came to the capital with his parents, finally came to see Leona.

It was a meaningful meeting that had been delayed due to troublesome things like banquet preparations. The two children hugged each other and chatted happily, saying goodbyes they had not shared in a while.

“Flo, you’ve grown so much!”

Leonie looked at Flomus, who was still taller than me, with a curious eye.

“It’s sad that the kids grew up so quickly after not seeing each other for a while.”

The smaller maple-leaf hand disappeared over the maple-leaf hand.

“Lee, Leona-Sama has grown up a lot too
Leona, who still treats him like a baby, is embarrassed, but Flomus now knows how to respond in moderation.

"Old man, do it in moderation."

Pellio, who was serving the Viscount Kerata and his wife, whispered quietly.

“Is it my heart?”

The baby beast, unwilling to speak a word, fluttered and fluttered and fluttered its tongue.

Then I neatly ignored my father, who was staring at me with scornful eyes...

He also greeted the Viscount Chae Kerata and his wife.

"Welcome. Was the road difficult because it rained a lot?"

Leonie lifted her skirt slightly and greeted her.

His somewhat arrogant appearance was different from the disgusting appearance he had insulted his father a while ago.

The Viscount Kerata couple, who had seen them all, were just as cute as Leona.

"Young-ae invited me, Where are you?"

“You have become so pretty while we haven’t seen each other. You are very tall.”

Leonie smiled shyly.

The tea party with children held today was prepared for adults and children to spend in separate spaces.

Pellio and the Viscount Kerata moved to a separate room first.

“Leonie-sama, my brother came with me today.”
Flomus introduced me to others who had just come along.

The boy who was standing next to his younger brother hurriedly greeted him.

"This is Alches Kerata. Nice to meet you, Duke of Borreotti."

The boy, who introduced himself as Alches, showed a nervous look.

Her short chestnut hair was the same as her sister's, but unlike Flomus, who had green eyes, Alches' eyes were dark auburn.