98

"Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa...….”

Canis, who was evacuating on the balcony outside the banquet hall, smirked out a false laughter.

"It's the first time I've ever felt dizzy watching a seven-year-old."

Canis sincerely confessed that I almost screamed like that.

"I guess it's not Borreotti for no reason"

Abby swept the chilling forearms.

I came out of the banquet hall, and even though the door was closed, Leonier's fangs had a significant impact on this place.

It was not breathtaking, but it could be seen that the indescribable fear was just before.

This alone was a dizzying fear enough to sweat.

"Are you all okay?"

In addition to their couples, they also looked at those who evacuated together.

All of them were the ones Leonier gave candy to, and thanks to them, a small number of people were really lucky to evacuate with help.

Thinking about it again gave me chills.

"I'm going to use the beast's fangs, so run away to the balcony."

If it wasn't for the note on the candy given by Leonier, they would have collapsed shaking in fear of penetrating the breath in there.

Just thinking like that was fear itself.

"Did you plan all that?"

Marquis Ortio asked his wife in a frightened voice. He sniffled with puppy-like eyes.

Youngae said, "Did you hear Borreotti's greeting earlier?"

"You have good ears, too."

"Thank you, honey."

After being praised, the marquis greeted shyly, sweeping his neck.

"I was definitely surprised, too."

All of this was planned.

Leonier acted like an easy child on purpose.

What attracted the emperor's eyes while walking around alone.

To kick them out of the way to stick out their fangs to their heart's content.

In addition, aiming fangs at the emperor.

"It exceeded our expectations."

Marquis Ortio said, comforting her husband. In the meantime, my husband, who leaned on me, was so lovely that I was going crazy.

I wanted to get out of the banquet as soon as possible like the Boreotti father and daughter.

"For Her Majesty..."

However, Marquis Hesperi was worried about my daughter.

"You don't have to worry about that." said Count Urmariti.

"I saw him leave the banquet hall."

"Is that so………?”

"Yes, I'm the last person to come into the balcony."

He explained in detail that he looked up just in case, and saw the empress disappear with the maid.

Only then did relief rise over the face of Marquis Hesperi.

In fact, I saw Marquis informed and evacuated in advance.

Count Urmariti was the only one who knew the identity of Marquis Pardus here.

The relationship between the two families of Boreotti and Pardus was confidential and should not be revealed recklessly.

"By the way, you made a big mess."

Count Bosgruni laughed joyfully.

"It's not something to laugh about."

Kerata was worried that if this happened to Leonie, anything bad would happen.

In any case, the opponent was the emperor of the empire.

"Will the duke take care of it?"

Count Bosgruni lightly replied, saying, "You don't have to worry too much."

"That's it, but….”

I was curious about how Felio would cope with this, and Kerata was curious about that.

* * *

On my way out of the banquet hall.

"Dad, none of the people invited to the banquet today were pregnant, right?"

"There wasn't."

"No one had a chronic disease, right?"

"Lupe evacuated everyone to the balcony."