96

Leonier summarized the rising people.

However, there was no particular result.

"Uncle Carnis has Abiper, so there is no problem, and I was wondering what it would be like to give His Majesty the Empress."'

Empress Tigria did not even come down to the place where Marquis Hesperi was.

The silver-haired woman was talking to a woman who looked like a maid in law at that high place.

"If it were me, it wouldn't come down either."'

How can I forgive and face my father who married the emperor? Leonier fully understood.

While contemplating so much, Marquis Hesperi noticed a note wrapped around the candy's surface.

When I saw what was written there, I was surprised.

Leonier's body, which was held in a stable position, was flinching.

However, the experienced warrior soon wiped out his emotions and patted the back of the child's hand.

It was then.

"Excuse me."

Uninvited guests intervened in a harmonious crowd.

"Boreoti Duke Youngae."

A stranger called Leonier.

"What's going on?"

Marquis Hesperi looked down at the uninvited guest who suddenly intervened.

Then he squinted at the armband around his left arm.

"Is it the end?"

Moreover, it was not just a servant.

Among the servants, it was an armband that the excellent servants who stood by the royal family were sweet.

The feathers of the sword eagle symbolizing the imperial family were embroidered.

"...you're the servant of the emperor'sir.

It was Marquis Pardus who opened his mouth first. I felt pride in the face of Sijong who answered that.

Leonie held back his laughter that almost came out.

"It's here!"

I finally came on my own!

The baby beast tried to calm down the excitement.

Finally, the stupid prey is just around the corner. The moment came when I was crouching down in the crowd and waiting.

"What happened to the previous servant?""

"He stepped down due to circumstances."

"Is that so?"…”

Marquis Pardus, who roughly answered, recalled his previous predecessor.

He delivered false information that Felio and Lupe had leaked to the emperor, and immediately informed Count Tabanus.

However, because of that, Count Tabanus was killed by the hands of the Gladigo Knights.

Knowing that, the emperor became very angry and expelled his previous servant.

"It's a relief if you just kicked me out."'

By now, he must be rotting in an unknown forest with his eyes open.

"Your Majesty asks you to see the spirit."

Si-jong said what everyone expected without a single mistake.

Of course, everyone objected.

"I need to get permission from the duke first."

"Why should I get permission from the Duke to recognize His Majesty?"

"Boreoti Youngae is young!""

Carnis finally burst into anger that he had endured.

His anger was too appropriate.

"He's still young. Shouldn't there be a guardian next to you? What if Young-ae makes a mistake to His Majesty?”

Duke Borreotti said he should watch from the side, and Carnis gave the most valid reasons even while his fever was out.

It was a valid reason, and the servant hesitated.

If I said something wrong here, something bad could happen.

Now, this is the West, a friendly relationship with the North. There is the owner of the West, and there is also Line, which has the largest trading port in the Empire.

Sijong quickly rolled his head.

Will you call the Duke of Borreotti or take the child under the order of the emperor?