93

The wristwatch, which was briefly introduced, received a good response.

"Of course."

Leonier, who pretended to be shy and acted shy, raised the corners of his mouth.

"My dad is a model!"

The world's best and most wonderful Duke of Borreotti exposed his wrist himself.

A solid wrist surrounded by trained muscles. The wristwatch wrapped gracefully over it has become an art in itself.

The skin slightly covered by the watch line was more irritating than ever.

"Wow!"

The baby beast, who fell in love with his father's coolness, burst into admiration.

"Are you drunk?"

Felio, who was holding him in his arms, glared lightly at Leonier.

I checked again the glass I handed over earlier because I was thirsty. It didn't really smell like alcohol.

"I'm drunk on my dad's coolness."

"You always hurt my mouth when I say the obvious things."

"That word just now, I was a little annoyed."

But in reality, Leonier said, "I'll let it go because it's cool."

Leonier's two feet, floating in the air, fluttered.

"Are you done acting?"

Felio handed over a fruit and bit the child's mouth.

You said you're pretending to be a shy 7-year-old, but you can't stand it.

I was doing it.

"Uhhh…….”

Leonie munched on the fruit and murmured the unintelligible sound.

"Tell me after you finish eating."

"……No way."

Leonier, who chewed it all and swallowed it, shook his finger cheekily.

"The actual performance didn't even start."

Then he looked up.

A yellow flag with a sword eagle on it was hung at the highest point of the banquet hall.

The baby beast was still waiting for a prey that did not appear.

* * *

Leonie doesn't know the banquet.

The social gatherings that parents have participated in so far were tea gatherings with their children alternately, or healthy tea gatherings where married women gather to relieve stress by talking behind their backs.

So I wondered if the imperial banquet was very different from other gatherings.

"Why isn't the emperor coming?"

Leonier looked up high and asked, still vacant.

"It's because you're not as good as your personality."

"Lady, this is an exception."

Felio cursed the emperor, and Lupe urged that this should never be the standard.

"Originally, it would have appeared a long time ago. Moreover, it is also a memorial banquet for His Majesty Seon."

"It's comfortable not to see your face."

The problem was Leonier.

I took a lot of naps, so even if I was still alive, I didn't know how far a child who usually sleeps early could endure.

"My crazy plan..."………”

Leon was well aware of my physical condition.

I was a little anxious about how long I was trying to grow and because I slept a lot these days.

Leonier measured my physical condition. I felt that the next hour would be the limit.

"Do I have to carry out the second plan?"

I was thinking about whether to show a dirty sleepiness.

"Princess Boreotti."

"It was amazing earlier."

Marquis Ortio and Marquis Hesperi approached and greeted.

East, west, north.

Owners from all three of the five regions of the empire gathered.

That alone drew attention.

However, due to the inaccessible atmosphere, the nobles around naturally widened the streets.