Chapter Two: Getting to Know Others

Douma was surrounded by his new friends. They all have the unquieness. Yet this was not everyone. Actually, he met others. But he didn't leave the place just yet. He wanted to them know better.

"Kyojuro is fire, Mitsuri is love, Kanae is flower, Tengen is sound, Sabito and Giyuu are water, Shinobu is insect Am I right so far?" He asked as they all nodded. He was happy until he heard someone crying. Not crying out of sadness, but of something else.

"What a gifted child. It pains me to know what you have experienced." He looked up at the source of the voice. There was a boy who looked older and like a monk.

"And who are you? My name is Douma Kibutsuji! Please, call me Douma." He asked and announced himself polity. The man turned calm and serious.

"My name is Gyomei Himejima. May the sun bless you! Please call me Gyomei." Douma nodded as the sound of two people came closer.

"The bird seemed like a Robin to me." The kid said as the older man didn't agree. They both seemed very similar.

"It was definitely a blue tit." The man with six eyes told him. The others looked on, as Douma noticed the kanji for the upper moon and one. This was the guy above him.

It also seemed he was noticed by the same guy, "So you're two? My name is Michikatsu Tsugikuni, but I go to Kokushibo." He told him with no emotion to it, "Please tell me something about yourself."

"My name is Douma!"

"I mean about who you are."

"Oh, then I'm... Douma Kibutsuji!" He saw the look he gave him. He slowly walked back, as the man didn't do anything before he disappeared. He was behind Douma, and before he could register, he was on the ground.

"You need to train. Luckily for you, Muzan-sama tasked me with training you." He said with little to no care. Douma got up and smirked.

"Ara ara~. Bit rough, aren't we taught?" He said with an annoying smile. Kokushibo only sighed in defeat and walked away.

"Meet by the fountin by five tomorrow." And with that, he disappeared with no trace of him left.

"Well then. Hello, my name is Douma Kibutsuji!" He said to Muichiro, who nodded. However, the future mist pillar looked up to the clouds.

Douma pouted and then decided to have some fun. He turned himself into a younger version of himself and ran away, "So kawaii!!!" Mitsuri shouted and ran after with the rest of the girls. Douma soon ran for his life as the girls chased around the place.

"How flamboyant of him!" Tengen shouted with a big smile, "He knows how to get to women's hearts already!"

"It's only because you want a harem, you say that." Muichiro said, looking towards the sky. Tengen had sparkled around him, saying he would have three wives.

"Umai!" Everyone looked at Kyojuro, who looked on, eating another bento he had. His eyes tracked on the whole thing.

"What did we miss?" Another kid, their age, with bandages around his mouth ask. Behind him, a boy with scarrs on his body.

"A very flamboyant friend!" Tengen said about Douma. The two newcomers looked at the running Douma in tiny Douma form.

"A new demon!?" The scarred white-haired man shouted. The others nodded as he looked on, "I wonder how powerful he is. Maybe I can have a rival!"

"Giyuu, we are all your friends." Sabito told his friend, who was still recovering from Shinobu's words.

"She's really mean." He said quietly, and Sabito chuckled. They all looked at Douma, who was now climbing on the walls.