chapter seven: Crazy First day

The sound of birds chirping and the sky being full of colour. The only thing that could possibly go wrong with this day, was a blonde demon, "Butterflies are quite beautiful." Douma said, a butterfly landing on his finger. He was with Kanae, Shinobu and Kanao. Both girls were training the younger one, Douma just tagged along because he may or may not be bored.

A butterfly landed on his finger, as he heard a very familiar distant sound, "Douma!" He heard Kokushibo shout, the others looked at him and he slowly got out of there.

The demon arrived and they saw a sight they never thought they would see. Kokushibo's face had makeup on it and he was adorned by a female kimono, his hair held up by a butterfly hairpin, "ara ara, I'll have to punish him for stealing my hairpin." Kanae said with a sweet smile.

"Where is he?" Kokushibo stated, not seeing said demon tip-toeing his way out of there. He gave a smile to them and got away.

"He ran behind you uncle." Kanao told him, getting a head pat from the demon as he drawed his sword out. He smiled as he saw the fleeing figure of Douma.

He dashed towards him as Douma ran faster. Soon they ran across the whole compound. He soon ran into Muichiro who looked behind and saw his dad's appearance. This is what happened next.

"You look lovely dad." He smiled, before seeing a dead Douma on the ground, next to a passed out Kokushibo. He was confused, what did he do to them... he smiled.

He grabbed Douma and walked away. It was part of the plan. Few minutes later, Kokushibo woke up to a bird next to him, a dove to be specific, "Why is this dove next to me?" He thought, getting up and looking down at it. It flew up and landed on his shoulder, "You remind of a girl from my past who never gave up trying to get my attention." He said with a smile. Wait what's happening!? Flashback!? No wait pleas-!

Flashback (Michikatsu POV):

I swing my sword for the thousandth time. Yoriichi did it so easily. I want to know how. I'm supposed to be the older brother, I have to protect him. If not, I fail as a older brother.

"You hurt yourself." I turn to see a shy girl, the same who watches me train. She gave me a towel to get rid of the sweat. I take it, grateful as it was a long day. I accidentally touched her hand, it's pretty soft. She didn't seem to care and got out a bandage. I didn't realise my hand was bleeding, "You need to be careful or you will only hurt yourself." She told me with a smile.

I nod and walk home, she just stood their with a sad face, "Do you want me to walk you home?" I ask her, her face turned bright with a smile. We both walk home, this girl gets lost watching the clouds or trying to figure out what bird she sees. It's kinda cute. Hope I never do this.

"Michikatsu-san, thanks for waking me home!" She bows to me, I wave my hand and walk off. That girl is special.

Timeskip:

"Michikatsu!" I hear girls scream my name. They annoy me, I want to get home. Mum is in really bad shape and she might die. I can't let that happen. I will make sure she lives! Then Yoriichi will be able to become the hero he wants to be. I'll make sure of it.

Once they all leave, I run home. I need to get home quickly. I get there and see dad outside with a gloomy face. I rush inside and wonder into the room where mum is. I heard only one thing I thought I would never. Yoriichi crying?

I dash into the room and see my brother next to our mum, holding her hand as she looked so peaceful. No longer in pain. I feel something wet run down my face, but I pull my brother into a hug. I'll at least keep him safe.

Time passed as we got over it, the funnel was held a few weeks later. I met these two men with Yoriichi. Muzan Kibutsuji and Kagaya Ubuyashiki. They kinda helped and I feel better, Kagaya has a way with words.