chapter eight: Battle training

"Ta-da!" Douma presented a table of food to Kotoha and Kanae. Both were shocked at how much he cooked.

"How did you finish it in time?" Kotoha asked in surprise. He smiled.

"My little secret."

A hour ago:

"Okay Insouke! I have brought some food here. I need you to collect it and bring it here. Got it?" Douma asked Inosuke who nodded quickly. He ran towards the door and waited.

Present:

"This looks like it was made by someone else." Kanae told him, giving him a simple look. He knew this look being one that said, why the fuck did you buy this? He had to come up with an excuse.

"Of course not! You accuse me of such a thing!" He said dramatically, holding his chest and dramatically falling.

Kotoha started to eat and Kanae decided to. Inosuke was there and was secretly given twenty dollars for his help. Soon, the day passed. Douma wasn't tired and had lots of energy. So what did he do? Kill people.

"Okay little girl. So this man who is crossed with a bird had taken you as an experiment and now you want to get away?" The white haired girl, with a horn, nodded. Douma then saw a man, who looks to have a fear of germs, yet rolled up his sleeves. (I wonder why he does that)

"Sorry for the inconvenience." He looked at Douma who just looked ag him with a smile.

"Next you will say, 'Eri is very clumsy sometimes!'" Douma said, pointing a finger at him, doing a Jojo pose.

"Eri is ve-." He stopped and looked at Douma, "D-did you read my mind?" He asked, Douma rolled his eyes and just stabbed him with his fans.

"Ara ara, you didn't learn such a basic rule of combat. Don't lose track of what happens." Overhaul was shocked, and tried to grab him, but he started to freeze up. He couldn't do anything with his arms.

Douma slashed his arms off with his fans, spun round and kicked him into the wall. He froze his legs, so that they would rip off at the force he went. He threw his fans into his torso and appeared behind as he started to freeze again. He dug his hand into his back and ripped his spine, with his head, out.

"Fatality! Douma wins, flawless victory." Douma said to himself, throwing his head away. He looked at Eri's retreating figure. She was clearly afraid of him, "Don't be afraid of me. I took him away from the world so that he can't ever harm you again. He's gone, he can't hurt you. No one will." He told her and picked her up. She looked innocently at him and slowly closed her eyes, "Do I have another child?"

He returned shortly after, seeing Kokushibo outside. He seemed to be looking at the clouds, after something.

He slowly turned his head at him, his face unchanging but clearly looking at the kid he held, "You are like your father more then I thought." And went back to doing what he was doing.

"All because I brought a kid here! Your just mean!" He said, going inside. Kokushibo wished he was a cloud. Douma sighed to himself and enteredthe building. There was no way someone else was up.

"Douma!!!" Daki shouted, he looked in her direction and saw her behind him, "Why is my clothes white!?"

"Ara ara~, you dress like a whore so you tell me." She looked at him and gave a evil smile. He returned the smile and they stared eachother down, lighting between their eyes.

It was about to start until Akaza appeared infront of him. He looked between them and grabbed Douma, leaving Eri there. Next thing that happens is simple, "We don't fight girls!"