meeting miss olsen

Y/ns pov

I woke up at 10am like every day. I got up,showered,and ate some cereal. This was pretty much my routine each morning.

Something about today felt weird. Like I was missing something. I opened my phone just to see 10 missed calls and 35 messages from my best friend (and only friend) ally.

Shit.

It was 11am. I forgot I had drama in 10 minutes. It would take 20 minutes just to get to class.

I quickly put my shoes and jacket on and rushed out my apartment. I got there as quick as I could.

Lizzies pov

I was a bit disappointed to see the new girl didn't turn up to my class. I got 20 minutes into teaching when a sweaty (yet hot) looking girl burst into my room.

Y/ns pov

I ran through the halls as fast as my legs would take me and burst through the door. Many heads turned to face me.

There she was...my new teacher for this year...

"S..sorry I'm late miss..." I hadn't gotten her name yet.

"Miss olsen...glad to see you turned up miss y/l/n. Take a seat" she smiled and pointed to a seat in front of me.

I sat as quick as I could and got my equipment out.

Lizzies pov

At the end of the lesson students flooded out the back of the hall. I seen y/n about to leave.

"Y/n stay after class please"

She dragged her legs over to me as the door shut. A redness crept up her face and a look of worry soon followed.

Y/ns pov

I slowly walked towards miss olsens desk. Was she really gonna give me a detention on my first day?

"I'm so sorry I was late miss...my bus was late" that was a brilliant lie....or so I thought...

" lying are we y/n. I don't like being lied to...especially when I'm the one in charge." She smirked at me.

" i..im not lying miss"

I slowly felt as if I was being backed into a corner....maybe its because I was.

My back hit the wall as miss olsen got very close to me and stuck something to my head.

" you have a detention tommorow" great...detention on my first day

I slid past her and quickly went to my next lesson.

A/n

Was this any good. Also what should y/ns last name be because I need one instead of y/l/n :)