Answer your damn phone!

A/n
I decided we will be in the greys universe but with marvel actors in because why not :)

9 months...

Lizzies pov

Y/n had managed to convince me to go to work even though she was due any day now. It took scarlett and rdj some time to convince me to leave my phone in my trailer whilst we filmed. It was about a 20 minute walk from set so I thought it would be fine. I mean what could happen in an hour.

After filming I stayed in scarlett's trailer for a while and spoke to her whilst she was getting hair and make up done. I ended up getting back to my trailer about 4 hours after I had left. My smile dropped as i turned my phone on...

18 missed calls and 16 unread messages from y/n..

Y/ns pov

Lizzie had been at work for about an hour when I started getting pains in my back and stomach. At first I dismissed it as these braxton hicks thingys that I had read about in a book. But they started getting worse. And worse. I tried calling lizzie but it went straight to voicemail. I think I counted 10 times that I tried to call her before I left the house. Rdj had took scarlett to work today so lizzies car was still here. I grabbed her keys and got into her car. I wasn't used to driving her car especially when I was in labour. I was in the middle of driving and calling her when I heard a loud bang and it all went dark...

The next time I was awake I was in alot of pain. My head was throbbing and my arm and right leg was killing me. I tried to move my hands but couldn't as I was chained to a bed. I could hear unfamiliar voices talking around me.

"Jane doe, 23-27 and 9 months pregnant in active labour. She was driving a car that was suspected to be stolen as it was in someone else's name and was hit twice. One from the right and one from the back. Her phone was to smashed up to get an id."

Shit...they think I stole lizzies car..

I tried to open my mouth to speak but It hurt to move my mouth.

"Miss im dr avery, don't speak it will only hurt you more"

No. I needed to speak. I needed lizzie. I need lizzie.

I felt something cold against my side and then something pushed into me. "Miss im dr grey we just put a chest tube in as you had a collapsed lung"

I grabbed her hand and tried to speak again before it went dark...

" l..lizzie...o..olsen"

I woke up again to a bright light. My arm was in a cast and so was my leg. I couldn't feel the contractions anymore. Wait. No contractions. I looked down and my bump was nearly gone.

A group of doctors came into my room. I spotted the doctor whos hand I grabbed before." M..my baby...w..wheres my-"

A blond haired, cheery looking doctor spoke up. " hi y/n I'm doctor robbins. We had to do a c-section so that dr grey could fix any organ damage. Your baby girl is healthy and is with your girlfriend at the moment" They got lizzie...and I have a daughter.

A brown haired, more tough looking doctor stepped forward. " y/n im doctor torres. You had a broken arm which we fixed and a leg aswell" she then paused.

" what...what is it..?" A younger looking doctor then spoke up. She looked a bit nervous but spoke clearly.

" you had a very bad spinal fracture and a brain bleed-" I cut her off.

"Name?"

" dr shepherd, amelia. We..tried to fix what we could..but I'm afraid we don't know if you will be able to move your legs"

The next few weeks was tough. I hardly seen lizzie as she was at home with Rosie most the time. We decided to name the baby that. I was also being trained to walk and move my legs again. I had formed quiet a good friendship with amelia, meredith, callie and arizona. Ill admit they have gotten the finger a few times...but what can I say. Dont piss off a mother who hardly sees her fiancee and baby. Yes that's right. Lizzie proposed when she saw me after i woke up.

Fast forward to today. I had been in hospital for 3 months now. All my wounds had mostly healed and I was starting to get bored in bed. Lizzie had started bringing Rosie to the hospital whilst she was at work and I'd take care of her with help from meredith and callie. That was when I got a message.

Lizzie
Hey Robbie ill be
Around in an hour.
I've missed you.
Love you xx

Then there was an image attached of her in a tight dress. She then called me.

"Shit y/n I didn't mean to-"

"Yeah whatever...you got back with Robbie didnt you..." I heard a breath get caught in her throat. "Have fun...come get your ring from baileys office tommorow.." I had gotten quite close to the hospitals cheif of surgery aswell.

I hung up and started crying. Amelia must have heard me because she came into my room and sat on my bed next to me. I melted into her arms as I cried and told her what lizzie had done.

"Shes a bitch. Just as I was about to discharge u aswell." I looked up at her and smiled. " You and Rosie can stay at mine for a while if you want...well its not really my house. Its mers and her 3 kids. But u can sleep with me in my room".

The next day I was putting Rosie in her carseat when lizzie burst into my room. " y/n i- where are you going?" I stared at her and took the ring off. I watched as her eyes filled as I slid her ring across the table to her.

" I'm going to mers and amelias. They said I could stay there till I get an apartment." I kept buckling Rosie in when I heard amelia come in the room.

"whats that doing here" I chuckled as lizzie looked offended

"She leaving...right liz" she nodded and took off without even looking towards our daughter.

6 years later

I hadn't seen lizzie in over 2 years. She had broken up with Robbie around Rosies 1st birthday and tried to get back with me but I refused. Rosie was now 6 and we had moved away to seattle 2 years ago for work. She called Rosie on her tablet every night but I didnt listen to what they spoke about.

I had gotten intrested in medicine and I was now a 5th year resident at grey sloan memorial hospital. The same hospital my friends worked at.

I heard talk of a plane crash and the only survivor was coming to our hospital. This was my first solo patient where I got to be like the attending all the way through. I walked into the er as I read the chart." Ok Jane doe, 34, survivor of a plane crash," my smile soon disappeared from my face as I seen i barley awake lizzie. She had a cut on her head and a broken arm but other than that she seemed Ok. "Ok this isn't Jane doe. Its lizzie olsen..." I walked over to her bed and shone my torch into her eyes. " ok...nothing looks wrong..." I sat myself on the edge on her bed as I started cleaning her cut.

One of my 1st year residents spoke up. "Dr y/l/n, we can get an intern to do this you know." I cleared my throat and they rushed out the room leaving me and lizzie alone.

"Dr y/l/n...shame it isn't dr olsen" she giggled as I slapped her cheek lightly.

"Sleep with your exs and thats what you get." We stayed with me on her knee whilst I cleaned her up. Turns out she had came to seattle to talk to me. To put us back on track again.