after school helper

Y/ns pov

It was 6.45 and I had just gotten out of a maths detention. I was walking past miss olsens office to get to the door. She was sat inside marking drama assessments.

I stood at the door and watched her. How held her pen when she wrote. How she drank her coffee...

I must have zoned out for a bit when I heard her speak.

Lizzies pov

I was sat in my office marking papers when I notices y/n stood at the door.

"Isnt it bit late for you to be in school?" After a few seconds she responded.

"Hmm?"

"I said isnt it a bit late for you to be in school sweetheart?" I managed to get out through my smirk.

Y/ns pov

I could feel a pinkness rush to my cheeks as I heard the name she gave me. Sweetheart?

"I had a maths detention with Mrs brown..." I replied whilst sitting infront of her desk.

"Oh...well dont forget about our detention tomorow y/l/n"

I nodded and a silence fell upon us.

After a few minutes i spoke up."need any help miss...or just company"

She nodded and passed me half her pile of papers. I moved my chair next to hers so she could show me what to do.

After she had shown me I went to move when I felt a hand on my knee pushing me back to my seat.

I decided to just stay put and start marking. Her hand relaxed on my thigh and I let out a breath I didn't know I was keeping in.

Lizzies pov

After ten minutes i was the one to start a conversation.

"So y/n...do you have any siblings?"

She kept her eyes on the paper as she spoke. "Yeah I have a brother...hes 2 years younger than me. How about you?"

"Well there's the twins and my sister then my two brothers...so what movies do you like?"

I watched as her eyes lit up as she talked about y/f/m and y/f/s. I took in how invested she was in this.

She then went onto the topic of how her brother got her into reading y/f/b.

Y/ns pov

As i was talking I felt her hand move further up my thigh and then rest inbetween them.

I stopped talking and stared at her hand.

I saw a small smirk creep onto her face. "Whats up sweetheart?"

There it was again. That name. That just added to my neediness.

I chose to ignore her and move onto the next paper. I gasped a bit as I felt her lips attach to my neck.

I turned my head to look at her and she pushed it to face the papers again. "Keep working sweetheart"

Lizzies pov

I got to work on y/ns neck, leaving marks wherever my mouth went. I sat myself up straight again and smiled at how red I had made her.

"Wanna watch a movie?" I offered and she nodded. I put disney plus on my computer. I put on her favorite disney movie which  happened to be mine too. Encanto.

We had just gotten to the part where bruno shows mirabell the prophecy when I felt a head hit my shoulder. She had fallen asleep. In that moment I realised I didn't know where her apartment was. I decided to take her to my house. I mean what was I to do. I didn't want to wake her and I didn't know where else to take her. I lifted her bridal style and grabbed our phones. I managed to get her in and out my car without waking her up and into my bed.

I recieved many questions off my roommate scarlett when I walked into the house with a girl. My student. Which I answered before I went to bed.

I spent most my night watching y/n sleep before falling asleep with her cuddled up to me.