friendship troubles

Y/ns pov

8 months pregnant...

Me and lizzie had decided we would just be friends for now and we moved into apartments next to eachother so that it would be easier for the baby.

I was on my last week of work and I was getting ready in my trailer when there was a knock at the door. I opened it to see brie stood there with a grin on her face " hey y/n I thought I'd walk you to set." I nodded at her request and grabbed my coat.

We were stood at the side of the set waiting for me to go on when brie turned me to face her. "So....y/n...I was wondering if you would go on a date with me..tommorow night after work?"  I could see that brie was set on this date..and I didn't want to disappoint her...so I said yes.

The night of the date..

I was at home getting ready when I realized I didn't have many heels. I threw them out in a fit of rage when I realized I had none to go with an outfit. Stupid I know.

I quickly ran over to lizzies and burst through her door into her room.

Lizzies pov

I was in the middle of drying myself off after a shower when y/n ran into my room and started looking through my wardrobe.

"Y/n..im naked here..." she just rolled her eyes and continued.i wrapped a towel around my body and walked up to her. I realized she was out of breathe so I turned her to face me." Whats with the fancy dress? And what are you looking for?" I removed my hands off her hips and made sure my towel was secure.

" I have a date in...30 mins...I need heels...do you have heels?" A date?...she has a date?

" a date? With who? And there's some next to my bed" I watched as she quickly put them on and ran into the bathroom tk check her hair and makeup.

" brie..thanks for the heels.." she stood in the doorway of my room. Brie? As in the girl who plays carol aka captain marvel?

I couldn't hold my anger in any longer. "You're not going.." She gave me a concerned look which also said " what the fuck"

"Anything could happen..you could go into labour early or...you could get really ill" again. There was that concerned look.

I put my arms around her waist. I know this would be pushing the friends with a kid boundaries but I couldn't let her or the baby get hurt. So I kissed her.

"Lizzie...I have a date...and..were friends...you moved on..and I need to now.." I gathered she was referring to Robbie. We broke up a month before y/n turned up to set.

Y/n then ran back to her apartment. I waited up all nightto hear her come back in. Im gathering she left about an hour after we spoke last because I heard her door close.

The hours started flying past. 9pm. Then 11. Then 1am. I started to get worried but then I heard what either was laughter or crying. Then the crying got louder and a loud bang came from nextdoor. Damn these walls are thin.

I ran to y/ns door and banged on it.

A worn out voice came from inside. "Its open liz.." I went in and y/n was sat on the floor infront of a very smashed TV. Alot like in Alvin and the chipmunks when Alvin throws the wii remote at the tv.

" what happened here?" I said with a slight giggle. Y/n then explained that she got to opening the door to brie and she realised she wouldn't be able to make it through the dating stage again with a diffrent person. " why don't we go back to my place..we can watch a movie and eat as much popcorn as you wanna?.." she nodded and we made our way  back.

Y/ns pov

Halfway through the movie I felt a hand fall onto my thigh. I tried to ignore it but it slowly made its way up and into my shorts.

My heart skipped a beat as a seductive whisper was made into my ear, "be good for mommy and stay quiet"

I watched lizzie as she slowly put two fingers in and started thrusting in and out. She then got to work with her thumb on my clit, slowly making circles around it. I could feel myself coming to a high as she sped up. My moans filled the air as I finally reached my high.

That was when I woke up. I was layed ontop of lizzie with her arms over my shoulder and mine around her waist. Her leg was inbetween mine. I had changed into a baggy shirt and just had some pants on under so there was only a thin layer between lizzies leg and my core. That was when I realised the wetness that had pooled in my pants. I looked up as I felt my cheeks going red to see lizzie smirking at me.

"Did I fall asleep?" I tried to make it seem like I was fine.

" sorta...so...who was the dream about...because my leg seems to be getting it good.." she giggled as I noticed i was grinding on her thigh.

"Shit...sorry um..I-" I went to stop and sit up but she put her hands on my hips and moved me faster than I was going before. This was definetly not a dream. I came many times that night.

I woke up the next morning with my thighs burning. I looked around lizzies room to see the strap on we used on the floor near the cloth she used to clean me and her leg up.

I looked at lizzie and she was still asleep so I decided to wake her up to a treat. I started kissing her neck, leaving hickies everywhere. I then got down to her chest and took her right boob in my mouth whilst pleasuring her other with my hand.

"Morning to u too princess" she giggled as she flipped me over. She then moved down to my bump. " and morning to you my little prince...I was thinking...how bout Tommy for him?"

I looked at her with an uneasy look " Well I was thinking Billy...u know what solves this.."

"Hope for a girl" we both said at the same time.