Horrificator

At College Francoise Dupont High, the whole class is making a movie film with Mylene and Adrien, as actors. They were hiding behind the desk, while holding toy guns.

"Agent Smith, it's too dangerous!", Adrien said, acting. "We must evacuate!", Adrien continued.

"You're suggesting we run, Officer Jones?", Mylene asked, acting. "After it devoured my family, my friends, even my beloved dog, Sniffles? Never! I won't run! I no longer fear it, I'm going to face it, then I'll-Waaaaah!", Mylene continued, until she screamed and hide under the desk from Ivan, who is wearing some kind of mask.

"Cut!", Nino called out. "Sorry, Mylene.", Ivan apologized, as he takes off his monster mask.

"Mylène! That's like, the tenth take, and we're only on the first scene!", Nino said. "Fourteenth actually.", Alix said, as she holds up the movie action sign that says '14 takes'.

"But, who's counting.", Mylene continued, causing Nino to groan. Mylene poked her head out from the desk.

"I'm... Sorry.", Mylene apologized. "I'm gonna do better on the next take, I promise.", Mylene continued.

"Anyone wants some tea?", Rose asked, who is holding up a bottle of tea. "You're playing a hero from the special forces.", Nino said.

"You're not supposed to get all freaked out!", Nino continued. "I know, but... That monster mask he's wearing is so... Realistic and scary!", Mylene said.

"Just big ol' me, Mylène.", Ivan said. "Nothing to be scared of!", Ivan continued, as he poke two fingers through the eye holes.

"You ask me, he doesn't even need a mask!", Chloe taunted, as she and Sabrina laughed, while Marinette, Alya, and Coraline glared at them. "What a bratty snob!", Marinette said, irritably.

"Ivan, put the mask back on, you're playing the monster!", Nino said. "And Mylène, we need you to stay in character!", Nino continued, as Ivan puts the monster mask on, causing Mylene to get scared.

"I need to sing my happy song, it always makes me feel better...", Mylene said. "Smelly wolf, smelly wolf, stinky breath and slimy--Ahh!", Mylene continued, as she sang a song, while backing away.

But, Mylene bumps into Adrien, causing her to scream in fear. "And the Oscar for best pathetic scaredy-cat afraid of its own shadow goes to... Mylène!", Chloe said, mockingly, as she laughed.

The girls all glared at her again and Mylene to look down in sadness. "Chloe, seriously?", Adrien asked, sounding annoyed.

"Yeah, so what?", Chloe said, nonchalantly. Then, Mylene ran out of the classroom, as she starts to cry.

Coraline was about to go after her. "Mylene!", Coraline called out.

"Is anyone going to go after her?", Coraline continued, as she gestured outside the classroom. "Mylenè, wait!", Ivan called out, as he takes off his mask and ran after her.

In the courtyard, Mylene was sitting on the bench sobbing when Ivan came down and found her, before coming up to her. "Ummm... Don't listen to those bozos.", Ivan said.

"Easy to judge when they're not in front of the camera. You're doing awesome. Come back! I promise I'll roar more quietly.", Ivan continued. Mylene looks at him with a small smile, before looking down with a frown.