You're mine

1:01 AM

There you are, in the dark. With one light on over you. Sitting with your back against the wall. Once again the cup falls to the ground. Your body starts to shake. "Mmmm I can smell your fear." You start trying to grab at the wall and you heart starts pumping. "Oooohh I can hear your heart." "Bum, Bum, Bum, Bum," she giggles. "She's toying with me. " "She still hasn't revealed herself either." (You think to your self. "You keep pointing out the fact that I'm scared." "But you haven't showed yourself to me, yet." "What are you afraid of?" A robotic arm appears from the darkness and her hand slams against the wall, right next to your head." Of course it makes you jump. Her eyes begin to glow from the darkness and your heart beats even faster. "Mmmm I love hearing that." "But you might want to be careful." Her other arm appears from the darkness. Her hand is right against your heart. "It could jump out of your chest." You let out a shiver as her robotic hand is cold and something yet is happy to feel this. "Are you cold?" "I can warm you up." Her hands goes up and down your chest releasing more shivers. Mmmmm I love to feel you shiver." It just brings something out of me." "And what appears to bring something out of you as well." "Show yourself coward!" You demand "Oh I see you still got some fire in you." "Let me cool you down." She says while ripping your shirt open and proceeding to put her hands all over your body. You can't help but shiver. But at the same time. You can't help but enjoy it. "Oh you're freezing." "Let me warm you up little Rabbit." She pulls her hands back into the darkness and in return her tale comes around and wraps around you. Resting on your shoulders. It was so soft and comfy. "What do you say?" (Sigh) "Thank you." "Now it's my turn to ask you something, Isn't it?" "Go ahead." "Do you enjoy toying with me?" "Of course I do." "I love toying with my prey, before devouring." "And I love feeling your body quiver in my hands." "Last Time I checked you were a bot." "Didn't think you feel anything." She gets close to your left ear. "Oh there was a time where I didn't." "But the upgrades I got would shock you." She's goes to your other ear. I can feel quite a few things." "Enough games Roxy!" "If you're going to eat me!" "Then do it already!" After saying she finally appears from the darkness right in your face. You stand your ground. She start stroking your face with her cold hand. Fighting back the cold shiver. "I enjoy you resisting." "But you need to recognize who's in control." She grabs your hands and pend em above your head. "And she started to moan. "Mmmmm." She stick her tongue out and starts licking the side of your face." Moaning with each lick. "I mean you do taste really good." "But I have other plans for you." "Do your worst." You spit right in her face. She just calmly wipes her face and holds your hands together with her one hand. "Oh come on now human." You May try and act like the big bad hunter." "But me and you both know." "You're just a little... red.... riding hood." You keep a straight pissed off look. "You May act you don't enjoy this." "But I can feel a part of you that does." "I would say that just a Monty actually figure in your pocket." But I know deep down, behind that zipper." "She takes a deep breath as her free grabs your crotch. ".......Mmmmm ...You're just happy to see me." "I can feel it and want to devour it." "I just about can't take it anymore." She let's go of you hands proceed to take off your belt. You saw this as opportunity. So you take off running with your belt in her hands. She lets out a loud laugh as the chase is back on. Only this doesn't last long. "You're still to tired and she's got longer legs then you. It was only a matter of seconds before she tackled you to the ground. "Why do you run, if you are enjoying this?" "Unless...." She checks your bulge. "You're enjoy the chase aren't you?" "You like being hunted down by the big bad wolf, don't you?" She runs her claw down your chest leaving marks as she goes. "Yes, I see it now." "At first it was fear but especially now." "You're are actually aroused by this." Your face goes red. "Ahh did I embarrass you?" "So cute." "You know I'll admit I had my eye on sense you walked in." "But I kinda just wanted to toy with you." "But now I know the truth." She gets back in your ears. "You want to be fucked, by the big bad wolf, little rabbit?" You don't say anything. She starts slowly grinding on you. You can't contain it. You nod. "Say it." "....Yes ..Rrroxy." "Mmmm I feel like your missing a word there." "Try again but call me...... Mistress." You don't respond. She digs her claw into your skin. "AAHhh." "Yes... Mistress... Roxy." "That's more I like it." She giggles. "Let's go back to my room so I can slip into something more comfortable." You nod. She gets up off you. "Come on little rabbit." "You belong to me now." You listen. You get up and proceed to follow her deep into the darkness.

1:25 AM

A special message from Roxy

Hello There readers.  You know how much I like  asking questions. So tell me, do you still think you'll survive the night?